🥀Slowly Coming back🥀

In the morning

Nancy's POV

I woke up and i saw jungkook still sleeping so i took my uniform and a towel then went to bathroom and take a shower.after a few minutes i went out(wearing uniform ofcourse and wrap my hair in a towel)and i saw jungkook is awake but his eyes are still closed,so i went close to him.

Nancy:Hey kookie!wake up!!!

Jungkook:*flinch*You scared me!

Nancy:*laugh*Sorry.Stand up and take a bath then go downstairs,i'll cook breakfast.

Jungkook:*nods,took a towel then went to the bathroom*

Nancy:Where's the hair dryer?Oh there it is*took the hairdryer*

After drying my hair,i quickly went in the kitchen but i saw Eunwoo oppa cooking

Nancy:Hey watcha cookin oppa?Woah thats a lot of food!!

Eunwoo:just help me!Didn't you miss my cooking?

Nancy:Ofcourse i miss it!i'm drolling right now!*laugh*

Eunwoo:Aish!you little!*pinch her cheeks*

Nancy:Ow!oppa!

Eunwoo:*laugh*go prepare the plates on the table!

Nancy:Okay!

I put the plates,fork,spoon,glass and water in the table.After that i went upstairs and wake unnies and hyung.They all went downstairs quickly after washing their face because theyre interested of eunwoo oppa's cooking...and yeah..they're jaw drop when they saw the foods in the table.They quickly take a sit "hey where is jungkook?"i ask.They didn't know,so i went upstairs and check jungkook,he's back in sleeping and half naked,i slap his belly and it wakes him.

Nancy:Hey lets go everyone is waiting!the breakfast is ready!Eunwoo oppa is the cook!

Jungkook:*stands and walk*

We went to the dining table and eat breakfast,everyone is enjoying the food.After that we quickly went back to our rooms.I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and i put light makeup after that.

Eunwoo:Should i take you to school?

Nancy:Jungkook have a car oppa.

Eunwoo:Yeah but not all of you could get in there*laugh*

Nancy:*laugh*Ok then give us a ride

Me and my unnies is in Eunwoo oppa's car,while jungkook's hyungs is in his,then went to our school.

In the school

Nancy:Thanks for the ride oppa!*hugs him*

Eunwoo:Anytime princess!Enjoy your school ok?!i'll see you next time!*hugs back*Now go to your classroom its 7:50 your class starts in 8:00 right?

Nancy:Oh yeah bye oppa!

Yeonwoo:Bye!

Jooe:Butt-Min oppa bye!!

Jane:Bye!

Jungkook:Bye*Smiles*

Eunwoo:*smiles back and wave my hand*