8. Hosiun City.

As soon as Denki turned his back to them Iida had started running, he had no time to spare, he had to see his brother alive, he just had to, "Iida wait!" he didn't answer to their shouting. "I'll stall Shoba first, I'll see you at the hospital." Todoroki said as he walked away, a concerned look on his face. Uraraka and Midoriya ran after Iida, the city was almost too crowded to run through without bumping into everyone, "I'm sorry!" Midoriya said as he pushed some people aside, "Passing through!" she jumped up, trying to look over everyone's heads, "I can't see him!" Midoriya gritted his teeth, "Do you know where the hospital is?" "No!" exclaimed Uraraka panicked. "And he doesn't know either!"

Iida heard them calling his name, but he had no time, his brother was lying on his deathbed, maybe he was already dead, tears rolled down his face as he hurried over the streets. He was trying to find clues on his way to the hospital when he bumped into a girl, making her lose stability.
She shouted at him, "Watch where you're going, will you!"Iida quickly helped her up, and apologised to her, but the girl just began to laugh, "I don't care about myself!" Iida took a look at her, her hair was a light shade of pink, eyes a teint like gold, oil smudges covered about half of her face, and she looked as if she hadn't slept in ages. Iida tried to walk away, but she grabbed his shoulders tightly, "But look at you! Your armour is all rusty!" with every sentence she pulled him closer, "Why don't you visit my workshop sometimes?" He shook her of him, "I'll think about it, but I need to really hurry right now," She looked very happy after hearing his answer. "Just ask for Hatsume Mei and they'll know who I am, bye!" "Wait-," shouted Iida as she started to run. "Where is the hospital!?" "It's over there! Bye!" she pointed him to a street, then she ran away, Iida watched her run, wondering what just had happened before he remembered why he was here, and quickly made his way to the hospital.

"Tensei?" he slowly opened the door of his brother's room, The man on the bed was barely recognisable as the brother he knew, his skin was pale, cuts and wounds all over his body. he sat down next to him on the bed, he grabbed his bandaged hand loosely, so it wouldn't hurt. Tensei opened his eyes, "Tenya? Why are you in Hosiun?" his breathing was quick and shallow, Iida asked himself how a monster could've hurt a human this badly, he was a trained knight, and besides, monsters only appeared in the forests and caves, his brother almost never left the cities.
The door opened for a second time, an old nurse walked in.
"Are you his brother?" he nodded, the nurse continued, "I rarely see this kind of injuries, he's very lucky to be alive." Iida gazed over to his brother again, he didn't understand how this could've happened. "Where did they find him?" 
For a minute she hesitated to lie, the truth would be devastating, especially for someone as young as him.

She was one of the first that saw him, covered in blood he was brought in, more dead than alive. The nurse took care of him with ancient spells, letting the worst injuries heal within an instant, yet he still looked as if he was on the brink of death. She was told by a knight how they found him in an alley, a sword sticking out of his back. Multiple daggers in his upper leg.
At first, they believed he was dead, but he was still breathing, shallow and inconstant, but detectable. It really seemed like a miracle, that he was alive.

"I don't understand?" Iida's voice was trembling, "If it used weapons then-" "No monster." she cut in, "I don't know who did it but... hold on a second, will you?" the young knight nodded. The old nurse opened a closet standing inside the room. She pulled out a sword, "This was the sword that we found with him." she handed it over, "Do you recognise it? Maybe it was a rival of your brother's?" Iida inspected it carefully, "I don't think that he had any rivals..." "I see." "But can I keep it? Maybe I'll meet someone who does recognise it." She thoughtfully rubbed her chin. "Alright, but contact the order of knights before you act on anything," Iida nodded in response. "But now, I need to take care of Tensei, so get out." she said while smiling. Iida thanked her for treating his brother, and left.

"IIDA, WAIT!" It hadn't been more than a second since he closed the door of the hospital, and his friends already stormed at him. Midoriya walked up front, Uraraka followed closely. They both looked like Iida had been lost for days. Todoroki walked behind them, he didn't seem as worried.
"We didn't know where the hospital was so Uraraka and I got lost and we were scared that you were also lost, since you didn't know where it was so we got Todoroki since he does know-" Midoriya was rambling, it was bearly understandable because of the lack of pauses in his sentences.
   Uraraka interrupted him, "Well, we are happy that we found you back, and... "
her tone suddenly changed to a more concerned one, "Is your brother okay?"
   Iida smiled, making the worried look in her eyes disappear. "Yes, he is still very weak, but he will survive. I'm sorry that I made you worry."
" it's alright," answered Todoroki, "I understand that you were upset."
Uraraka and Midoriya agreed.

[A/N]
I'm sorry that it took me so long to write such a shitty and short chapter, I just had no inspiration at all.
I promise the next chapters will be better, and coming soon.

Thank you for reading! (。・ω・。)