Prologue - Imporia's Gatekeepers

A whimsical hooded figure marches its way towards the crowded festive town. The massive horde of by-passers were surrounded by the marketplace's towering structures. Thanks to the nearby activities, the rushing figure bumps into many people. Slurring apologizes, the hooded messenger spent no time hassling around in the decorative plaza.

     Imporia is an island clustered with festive decorations. With a clash of cultures from all over the globe, the inhabitants primarily worked together in harmony to live peaceful lives. These residents were known as Imporians – islanders who found purpose in their colorful abodes.

     However, Imporia was never a paradise to live in. The island faces many natural adversaries such as windy hurricanes, scorching wildfires and even crumbling shockwaves. Due to these dangerous natural disasters, the islanders developed a system to ensure the safety of their jolly people.

     Organizations of instant relief are scattered throughout the island. These safe homes take many forms, from humble beach houses to old forts that hung on the edge of the islands. Due to the sheer frequency of disrupted peace, natural disasters were not the only adversary Imporia had faced.

     With every place induced with riches follows gangs of thieves, assassins and traffickers. Whether it's for the pursuit of wealth, a lust for power or simply for pleasure, Imporia is not a stranger to criminals and their mischiefs. It was only natural for the hooded figure's looks to be called out as mischievous, yet its outfit was accepted as a normal messenger.

     The hooded figure emerges out of the dense plaza and spots a lofty watchtower from afar. With a silent smile, the figure makes a mad dash towards its destination. On the outskirts of the watchtower, a young lady armed with a metallic blade guards the perimeters. Known as the watchtower's gatekeeper, she was decked out with an array of armor in preparation for anything. The hooded messenger waves at the guardian, successfully grabbing her attention.

     Accompanied by the hooded figure followed three identical maidens that wore blank masks. These maidens had stick-thin limbs, empty expressions and large bowties strapped in the center of their black dresses. They styled ponytails that were held by two grey diamonds that poked out of their straddle.

   The hooded character gently approaches the guardian to evoke tranquility. "Is this the Ayamox Watchtower? I have an important message to deliver!" The hooded voice spoke jubilantly. The gatekeeper then diverts her full attention to the visitors.

     The hooded figure resorts to budging itself towards the guardian

     The hooded figure resorts to budging itself towards the guardian. Before taking another step, a man from the watchtower pokes his head out of one of the windows. "Dinosaurs? Prophecies? Wait! So, are you like a prophet or something?" the awe-struck man thrillingly blurts.

Suddenly, the prophet stares at the jolly eavesdropper.