♡The Beginning♡

~Izuku Midoriya P.O.V.~

I stood there, staring at Shouto Todoroki from across the room. He was leaning against the wall, his hoodie pulled up and i could tell he was listening to music. I was standing with Uraraka and Iida. Uraraka was telling us about something, but I wasn't listening. Shouto looked up, and his gaze met mine. I turned away quickly, my face turning red.
"I'm sorry, I'll be right back," I say quietly to my friends before hurrying out of the classroom.

I walked down the hall, headed towards the bathroom when a warm hand grabs my wrist. "Midoriya," a low voice speaks from behind me. The voice I hear in my dreams. I slowly turn to face Shouto, and stare up into his eyes. "I'm sorry Todoroki. I didn't mean to stare," I say quickly and quietly. "It's okay. I knew you were staring for a while, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't waiting for you to look away so I could stare at you."

I turn bright red and look down at my feet. "Uh.. hey Todoroki..," I say quietly, slowly looking up to meet his gaze. "Yes Midoriya?" He asked lowly, staring back down into my eyes. "I.. I like you. And I want to be more than friends. But if you don't, that's okay, because I'm okay with just being friends. I don't want this to change our friendship-" My ramble was cut off by something soft pressing against my lips. My eyes widen in shock before fluttering closed.

Oh my god. Shouto is kissing me.

He slowly pulled away, making me open my eyes. I turned bright red and took a step back in shock. My hand flies up to my mouth and I brush the tips of my fingers against my lips. "That.. that was my first kiss," i breath out softly. "Oh.. my apologies Midoriya," He said quietly, looking down. I could tell he was blushing, but I didn't say anything, knowing I wasn't any better.

"Oh no! It's okay, Todoroki," I say quickly once I realized I'd been staring at him for a moment. "I didn't mind.." He runs the back of his neck and looks up, gazing into my eyes.

"We should get back to class before we're late," Shouto says quietly, and before I realize it the words are tumbling out of my mouth. "Would you like to hang out with me after school?" I blush slightly and look down at the floor. "If you don't, that's okay."

He puts a finger under my chin and makes me look up at him. "I would love to," he said softly, looking into my eyes. I smile and nodded. "Alright!" I say happily and grab his hand without realizing it and practically dragged him back to class.

We're noticed as soon as we walk in. More like, our intertwined hands are noticed immediately. I slowly pull my hand out of his, not wanting to let go. I bite my lip and slowly walk over to my desk, quietly sitting down in my seat. I feel a ton of eyes on me and I stare down at my desk.

Thankfully before anyone can come up to me or ask any questions, Mr. Aizawa walks in and tells everyone to take their seats before starting today's lesson.

// 559 words, not counting this A/N. Short chapter. It sucks. I was going to make this longer, and continue with a time skip, but I got stuck and my brain shut down so yee! Here ya go, have a nice day/night!//

605 words total-//