♤Studying♤

The bell rang, and Izuku quickly began packing up. He was one of the first students out of the class as he chose to wait for Shouto outside. He waited for the taller male outside the school building. He spotted Shouto exiting the school, and he happily bounded over. "Hi, Todoroki! Would you like to come over? For studying..." The taller boy nodded slightly. "Sure, Midoriya," he said calmly. Izuku smiled and slightly reached for Shouto's hand. A faint smile crossed the taller boy's lips as he grabbed Izuku's hand. "Lead the way, Midoriya," he said. 

Izuku lead Shouto to his house, smiling the whole time. They didn't let go of each other's hands until they got to the front door when Izuku needed both hands to dig out his key. Shouto wouldn't deny that he missed the warmth of Izuku's hand, but he didn't say anything. Izuku finally got the door open and let Shouto in first. "Mom! I'm home!" He called out as he closed the door behind him. He grabbed Shouto's hand and pulled him into the kitchen, where Inko was making a snack. "Welcome home Izuku. I see you brought a friend," she said, smiling.

Shouto smiled politely and nodded. "I'm Shouto Todoroki-" "Oh, of course, I know who you are. Izuku talks about you nonstop," Inko said. Izuku blushed and looked down. Shouto looked at him curiously but didn't say anything. "I'm Inko, there's no need to be formal with last names and such." Shouto nodded slightly. "I invited Shouto over for studying, so we should get to that," Izuku said, hoping his mom wouldn't embarrass him more. Inko nodded and offered the plate of apple slices with a side of peanut butter. "You boys have fun," she said as Izuku took the plate. Izuku blushed and pulled Shouto down the hall to his room. 

Izuku smiled and pushed the door open, kicking his shoes off and setting the plate down on his desk. He walked over to his bed and nudged a box further under, trying not to be too obvious. "What's in the box?" Shouto asked, raising an eyebrow. "Nothing important. Just some All Might posters," Izuku replied, blushing lightly. It wasn't a complete lie, but it wasn't just All Might posters. Shouto nodded, not completely believing him. "Alright. What were we going to study? Anatomy? Chemistry, maybe?" Shouto asked, a slight bit of teasing seeping into his tone. Izuku rolled his eyes. "How about today's homework?" he said as he put his backpack on the bed and sat down. Shouto shrugged and sat down on the bed as well, a couple of feet away from Izuku.

Izuku began getting out the homework, then seemed to zone out for a moment. "Hey, you alright?" Shouto asked, breaking into his train of thought. "What? Oh yeah, I'm fine. I just forgot my mom invited the Bakugou's for dinner..." Izuku mumbled. Shouto sighed quietly and nodded. "And that includes the Katsuki Bakugou." Izuku nodded and went back to getting the homework out. "I can stay for dinner if you'd like.. and if it's okay with your mom, of course," Shouto said. Izuku bit his lip and shook his head. "I wouldn't want to be that much of a bother. And Kacchan is probably going to end up stuck spending the night no matter how much he complains.." "Even more reason for me to stay," Shouto said. "I can spend the night as well," he offered. "I'll.. ask my mom," Izuku said, blushing lightly. Shouto nodded and smiled slightly.

They soon got to studying, Izuku bringing the plate of apples over to the bed. They ate the apples as they discussed homework answers. Izuku zoned out slightly as he focused on one question. He bit his lip slightly and didn't realize Shouto was saying his name. "Izuku?" That finally got the green-haired boy's attention and he quickly looked up at Shouto. "Yes? Sorry, I didn't mean to zone out like that." "It's quite alright, Midoriya. Are you stuck? Or just getting lost in thought?" Izuku hummed softly and shrugged. "The second one. Hero work has never been a problem," he said. Shouto nodded and went back to his work. 

"Hey, Todoroki-" "Shouto, please." Izuku nodded, blushing lightly. "Shouto... What are we?" he asked quietly. The taller boy looked up, studying Izuku's face. "Whatever you want us to be," he said, smiling slightly as Izuku's face turned bright red. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" Izuku asked quietly, looking into Shouto's eyes. The taller boy nodded. "Of course," he said, slowly moving closer to Izuku. The green-haired boy tilted his head slightly, expecting a kiss, but before he felt Shouto's soft lips on his own, there was a loud knock on the front door of the house. Shouto sighed and smiled sadly. "We'll finish that later," he said softly, kissing Izuku's cheek before getting up. 

Words: 827

Characters: 4708

Characters excluding spaces: 3884