11

Mackenzie-

(Let's pretend Maddies not in the video of awards)

I entered the stage for awards next to chloe.

We wobbled and danced some more and finally the actual awards came.

Kendall and I are against each other and frankly I hope I beat her because Abby will only let me stay if I win. I tighten my ALDC jacket and wait for the top 3.

"In third place in the junior division a nice round of applause from Nina Dance is act number 83!"

"In second place in the junior category from the Abby Lee dance company.."

I prayed it wasn't me.

"Act number 27!"

That was kendall.

This is make or break for me.

"In first place in the junior category also talking home overall high score is from the Abby Lee Dance Company act number 20 Mackenzie!"

I didn't know weather to smile or cry. I was speechless.

I sat down in the green room my mother taking out my braids strand by strand.

"That was a pretty successful Nationals! Mackenzie your staying. Madison, the auditions are next July and ladies first competition is October 12th! See you soon." Abby soon left waving off after giving kendall and I a hug.

I settled in my Taxi to the airport. Good bye Las Angles see you soon.

"Mackenzie next year you and I together." maddie gripped my hand

"Together."

But only if either of them thought when Madison hit puberty and grew up that everything would change.

Authors note:

The end!

Stay tuned for the sequel coming out tomorrow!

Thanks for the read

10/15/14 end of only one ziegler

(It's my birthday date 10/15/14)

[we compete in 3 days]

Also u don't have to watch the whole vid it was just to get u in the mood