CHAPTER 3

After cultivating nonstop for a year and a half Sasha achieved a heaven stage purple spirit and she went to stabilize her cultivation. She couldn't go through this without being comfortable with her own powers. So she practiced for half a year without food or drink. She was completely determined to finish her revenge and make sure her the beasts stayed safe.

The most admirable qualities of Sasha are her determination and her adaptability. She can be as hard as a rock to achieve her goals or she can be free-flowing like a river in spring. She knows when to do what, and never does anything that crosses her bottom line. Yes, she has killed before, but survival of the fittest is the rule of this world. She doesn't enjoy killing, she only does so to ensure her survival. She made a promise to her family to live well in life and she always keeps her promises.

Her journey to the Misty Woods was fairly simple. Her strength was simply unrivaled throughout the tribes and she knew it. It only took her a few months to get to the woods and now she is here in the present ready for her final revenge.

Sasha arrived near the secret training room in the Misty Demon Sect's headquarters and waited for everyone to arrive. Today was the day they planned to leave the woods in order to conquer the last of the tribes. Their plans had almost come to fruition as most of the tribes they encountered immediately conceded.

Hundreds of green and blue spirits filed into the room. The excitement in the air was tangible. Sasha slowed her breath and lowered her presence to the minimum.

At last the head strode in. He was a young-looking man with average facial features that would easily blend into a crowd. His face was highly advantageous for a cultivator's life. Despite all of that though, he had a mesmerizing and terrifying aura about him that screamed danger, even still, one couldn't look away.

Sasha was not awe-stricken in anyway though, as she had seen many things in the memories of her inheritance. No person would ever catch her off guard.

The lights snapped off and Sasha whizzed through the crowd one kill after another. She reaped their insignificant lives with her small spirit dagger. She moved as if she was dancing. Twirling and spinning around her prey landing critical hits every time. She killed all of them in a matter of minutes. This was the true essence of the strong ruling the weak. She could reap the lives of whoever she wanted without repercussions because they were in fact weaker than her.

The leader, he stood there quietly as he observed Sasha gracefully crouch near. He knew something like this would happen but the higher-ups wouldn't listen.

"You're fighting something you don't have the power to oppose right now. You're still too weak so I'd suggest getting out of here before the Elders come." The man Sasha was preparing to end said right before she struck.

His words caused Sasha to instantly become confused. "What is he talking about?" She said to herself in her head.

"You don't know the depths of the waters you're treading in. You think a heaven stage purple spirit is the strongest existence? You have know idea how many more powerful cultivators there are out there and you are an ant compared to them. Hurry leave before they come. They'll make you wish for death but not grant it to you." He said in an unhurried voice.

Sasha just stared not saying a word in response. She was going to finish what she started no matter the cost

"You still don't get it. You won't have the pleasure of dying once they get their hands on you." Sasha shrugged in response. She didn't care. The fear of mortal suffering left her body as determination flashed past her eyes and in that moment she ascended.

She had thought that the bottleneck she was facing was the end the cultivation cycle and in some ways it was. Cultivation after heaven stage purple spirit was fundamentally different from cultivation up until that point and to pass that bottle neck a cultivator had to make a firm resolution towards a path of ascendance, which sasha had did just know.

Sasha's eyes glowed with a beautiful emerald color and her body radiated a mysterious green aura. Her hair transformed from the darkest black to moon-silver and it doubled in length. All this happened in the blink of an eye as her conscious entered a separate plane. She sensed a horde of cultivators stronger than any she had ever encountered in her life before racing towards her direction and she knew what she had to do.

She kept her senses on the master cultivators coming her way as the man beside her trembled in fear and awe at Sasha's new form. Most cultivators underwent some sort of physical change after transcendence but Sasha's change was vastly different.

As soon as the cultivators entered within her area of effect she spoke some words softly to the man next to her.

"Thank you." The man looked at her knowingly, nodded, and replied, "it's fine, this is the best solution." He knew what she was about to do.

With that, Sasha set fire to her spirit core and a large explosion consumed the whole area within a mile radius of her body which included the so-called elders, killing them in one blow.