Six Feet Under [Chapter 1]

I'm Son Chaeyoung, 18 years old.

*barks *barks

"What's wrong, Edou?" A guy said to his barking dog.

Dogs keeps on barking, Chaeyoung was 2 feet apart from the small creature. Scares her.

Chaeyoung slowly moved her feet... Run! B!tch run. She ran as fast as she could. The small steps turned into big foot's steps.

SCHOOL

"1-2-3, take a deep breath" their professor said "Please split into groups of 2 for stretches"

"はい。。。(okaay)" students answered

Students started to look for their partners. Chaeyoung was just looking a them with an emotionless face.

"We have odd number of people" the professor said "Chaeyoung-ssi, you'll be fine alone, right?" She said and smiled.

"はい(Yes)" Chaeyoung answered.

'I'm Son Chaeyoung... and something this small hurts me' Chaeyoung thought.

After they finish their P.E. class, they proceed to the Lab room to perform experiments in the Science class. Chaeyoung wore a lab gown as she was assigned to facilitate the class.

"Don't put in too much" Chaeyoung said to her classmate.

The student answered but still put a lot of powder and made what's inside the flask overflow. The student stood up and hit the flask and made it fall. shouted. It caught the attention of the other students.

"What happened?" The professor said and hurriedly went to the student. "Are you alright?" He asked.

Chaeyoung was standing, didn't do anything but to just watch what was happening.

"Chaeyoung-ssi, you're fine, right?" The professor asked.

Chaeyoung nodded. And the student started to cry. (Like a b!tch)

"Let's go to the infirmary" the professor said.

Chaeyoung then cleaned up the broken flasks. Then suddenly she noticed stinking on her knee, blood started to come out.

Everyone always thinks 'ah she's fine'

'I'm Son Chaeyoung and even this... hurts' Chaeyoung thought.

Mock exam ended, results were posted st the bulletin board. Chaeyoung was standing in front, looking at the results, bareface, emotionless.

Students started to gossip

"Chaeyoung is really something"

"Her face doesn't change even with top grade"

"She seems like she should be at the top"

"Top score really has to be Chaeyoung"

"But she's calm"

"She is"

While Chaeyoung heard all of the gossips she was just playing with her cat hair pin

"You look super happy, Chaeyoung" student said sarcastically.

Someome smiled from afar. Slowly walking towards Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was about to walk when she look from her back her professor was already in front of her.

"That cat is your friend, right?" Her professor asked" it shares your happiness while you pet it-So cute" then she smiled.

But Chaeyoung didn't react, showing her calm face to her professor.

"I mean the cat" the smile of her professor was removed when Chaeyoung didn't mind her and just look at her..

"Top Grade is getting to her head"

"Totally is"

"Why is she talking to Mina-sensei?"

"Really pissing me off!"

The girls gossip from afar while looking at them.

"We need to talk- go to the staff room after class" Mina said and went to the staff room.

While Mina was walking, female and male boys were looking at her, shouting, talking at her.

"Isn't Mina-sensei is cool?"

"Her cologne smells so good"

"An adult smell!"

Mina was popular to students because of her visual, stunning, good teacher and smart. Everything you want from a girl, she has it.

"Sensei! You're so cool" a student shouted. Mina turned around and gave them a gummy smile.

"Arigatou!(ありがとう)" she thank with a cute voice.

Male students then felt flattered, screamed and girls envy her.

Chaeyoung was still standing, looking at Mina with a calm face and put her pin back on her hair and went back to her classroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Short update!

Wait for my next update 😅