Welcome to Wonderland [Chapter 2]

After Chaeyoung's second class, she went to the staff room as what Mina told her. She looked around because Mina wasn't there yet.

She checked her watch.

'She asks me to come see her and she makes me wait - how irresponsible ' Chaeyoung thought.

Mina then walk from Chaeyoung's behind "What are you mumbling about?" and sat on her chair.

"What do you need to talk to me about?"

"Come to the Japanese Classroom at 4pm after class, everyday" Mina said "私はあなたに日本語を教えます (I'll teach you Japanese)" Mina said with a serious tone "Extra lessons, your Japanese Grade was the only low one on your midterms"

Chaeyoung was still standing, looking at Mina as if she doesn't care what Mina is talking to her.

"It's bad for us if a prodigy like you gets bad grade" Mina raised and moved forward "They'll say things about me as your teacher" then gave a fake smile

"What's with you? Are you doing it on purpose to get my attention?"

Chaeyoung was still on her calm face while she was crumpling her skirt. mina saw it, catches her attention and wondered.

"I understand. Excuse me" Chaeyoung bowed then went outside.

After Chaeyoung went outside a teacher went near to Mina and talk.

"Mina-sensei" Mina then looked at her

"Wouldn't every day is a bit much?" The teacher asked "She's preparing for exams and has other things to study"

"Jeongyeon-sensei, aren't you his cousin?"

"Oh.. it's not because of that"

"Does a math teacher have a say on her English studies?"

Jeongyeon couldn't say anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Cupcake Shop

"You have extra lessons?" Dahyun asked while picking their lunch.

"Yeah" Chaeyoung calmly said "That teacher who started in April, Mina-sensei"

Both of them seated on the opposite side.

"He doesn't seem to like that I did properly on my Japanese midterms"

"So that's why?" Dahyun asked " you weren't good at Japanese in middle school, either" Dahyun then took a sip of her drink.

"He said it'll will be every day after school" Chaeyoung answered "He's too forceful"

Chaeyoung picked her food and ripped it apart but her face was still the same. Emotionless.

"She's mad?" Momo asked then sat next to Dahyun.

"Most likely" Dahyun replied "She always want cupcakes when she's angry"

"Isn't unusual to eat sweets when mad?" Dahyun asked.

"It's not that strange - anger releases adrenaline" continued ate her food "Sweets, basically just sugar, make up for it"

Both Dahyun and Momo nodded. Chaeyoung then looked at Momo.

"Dahyuni-chan, who's this?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Eh? You just noticed me?"

"Momo-chan, from my class" Dahyun then leaned her head on Momo's shoulder.

Chaeyoung just stared Momo for 3 seconds.

3...2...1...

Then looked back at Dahyun. Gestured Dahyun to move her ear closer.