Far Away

Sometimes, you don't need closure.
You just have to accept that you gave it your all and things didn't work out the way you intended to them to.
Stop looking for an apology from the person who did you wrong.

-Ms. S

--------------------------------------------------------------
flashback

"Thought you'd take your words seriously. I almost gave up but was still able to stand up and fight" Mina said with a sad tone while warm liquids kept on falling from her eyes.

Chaeyoung was about to walk away but she stopped as she heard what Mina said.

"All you always do is that.." mina pointed Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was still standing facing her back to Mina.

"Walk away... Every time we have problem, you go out, you leave me." Mina wiped her tears "i-instead of fixing it, i-instead of talking to me you leave! Do you think I can solve this on my own?" Mina burst into tears.

When Mina was still crying, facing the ground. Chaeyoung face Mina. Moved a step.

"We're.. j-just not meant to be Mina"

*pluck *pluck

Rain then started falling like Mina's crystal tears.

"If you're just going to say that, you shouldn't have asked me out... dated me, made me felt butterflies, made me smile, laugh and cry. You're just like other guys out there" Mina then slowly lift her head "Coward..."

Mina then face her back to Chaeyoung.

*Sighed

"Fine, if that's what you feel" then Mina walked away.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note:

Already decided not to update anymore, and quit writing this story. But I want to finish this to make someone, at least know how I feel right now when that someone left me behind without even saying a word.

Anyways, I'll update as much as I can. Thank you 😊