CHAPTER 8 : IN THE NAME OF HERO

" Uhh..." Raphtalia slowly regain her consciousness as she slowly open up her eyes, a light bulb is hanging onto the log ceiling could be seeing clearly by her as she slowly regain her sights. Where am i?? what is this place ?. Raphtalia thought to herself as she look around that room, as far as her eyes can see, she manage to find that no one is in the room she was in. Huh??

 Raphtalia finds out that she still covered in a blanket and her injuries already treated in bandages, she trying to recall what had happened before she was taken here. Oh right, as i can remember that night i was saved by Naofumi-sama, I didn't know if this is Naofumi-sama's house in this world but it sure is comfortable, especially if he is in here with me. A shyly smile  appears as a slightly blush is shown by Raphtalia as she imagining things with Naofumi.

*CLAKK 

A sudden sound of a door knob twisted, signing there's people operating it to open up the door. Raphtalia could only watch who could possibly entering the room but she wish it is to be Naofumi

A female figure emerge from the door, basically a young girl with an auburn-long-hair, in a blue dress and carrying a plate filled with bread and glass of milk, she also got a friendly gaze that shown by her eyes as she caught her eyes to Raphtalia. 

" Ah! you wake up already?? that's a relieved " a relieved-warm smile appears on her face as she approaching Raphtalia, she immediately puts the plate and the glass near Raphtalia's bed. " How are you feeling? still dazed a bit? "  

Raphtalia could only watch confusedly to the girl whose sitting next to her now " uhm, no. not at all " 

" Really? so glad to hear that..." A relieved sigh is shown by the girl. " as expected the medicine by Naofumi-san huh? " 

Hearing the girl's words make Raphtalia flinched in a surprise because she can't believe this girl know Naofumi " Naofumi-sama?! you know Naofumi-sama?! " 

The girl too flinched as she bombarded with a sudden-burst question " Y-Yeah, i know Naofumi-san hehe, oh sorry, I haven't introduced myself earlier am i?" the girl chuckled " my name is Asuna yuki, but you could just call me Asuna " she extending her hand towards Raphtalia

Raphtalia greeted her hand and responds with a warm smile "nice to meet you Asuna-san, I'm Raphtalia " she chuckled a bit

" Raphtalia huh ? what a cute name ehehe " Asuna chuckled as she shakes hand with Raphtalia

Hearing that Raphtalia blush a bit, feeling the tease have made it through her heart. " Ah I...uh...that's...". 

Feels satisfied with her teasing, Asuna could only laugh witnessing Raphtalia's reaction " ehehe your so cute when you're embarrassed like that you know " 

Raphtalia : " Yeah..that's, uh...thanks Asuna-san " 

Asuna : " Ne...Raphtalia-san is it true that you're Naofumi-san's daughter? " 

An embarrassed-blushed appears on Raphtalia's face as she tried to hide her face " That's a...how do I say it?, I truly-" 

Right before Raphtalia could finish her words, another sudden sound of knob being twisted and the door opened revealing Iwatani Naofumi on his casual clothes " oh your awake, and Asuna is here to? " Asuna's presence caught the attention of Naofumi as he entered the room

Asuna turn her gaze into the right-entered Naofumi. " Yup, and i was just gonna take my leave, seeing Naofumi-san is already here to comfort Raphtalia, right? " Asuna is giving a wink into Raphtalia

Raphtalia just blushing embarrassed by a non stop teasing from Asuna for a while before, not a words is coming out of raphtalia's mouth right now.

Naofumi could only just staring both of the girl confusedly, he doesn't have any slightest idea what they were talking about right now, he rubbed his back of the head as he approaching Raphtalia's side