I

I do not proof read sorry for any mistakes!😚
*******************
Omniscient
Da'Nya and Da'Mya are twin sisters,they live with both of their parents. Da'Nya is the good twin she listens to what she is told to do. She have always made good grades, and is a fun filled person to be around, But for Da'Mya I wish I could say the same. She don't listen to her parents at all. She goes to party's, get drunk, smoke weed, and is rebellious towards everyone she thinks is trying to degrade her.
*****************
Da'Nyas POV (curlyheadanni )
I woke up to the alarm of my iPhone Xmax going off. I took my phone off the dresser and threw it across my room floor, And turned over in my bed. Not even 3 minutes later Da'Mya loud mouth ass came bouncing up in my room.

" FIRST DAY OF SCHOOLLLLL" she yelled pulling the covers off of me. I got up and rolled my eyes I don't know why she acting like she actually care. I thought to myself.

" stop pretending your ugly ass not fooling no one, now GET OUTT DAMN" I playfully yelled pushing her out of my room. On my way to the bathroom I picked up my phone that was right outside of it. The bathroom is connected to my room. I took a 20 minute shower, got out and put lotion all over my body. Once I finished I put on my PINK underwear. And put on my black overalls and a cropped yellow shirt under it.

I went downstairs to see my mother and father sitting at the table with Mya eating  breakfast. " Goodmoring baby" they said together. I went over to them and gave them a hug and said good morning back. I went to the stove to fix my plate and sit down at the island with my family. I finally got time to check my phone I had a couple texts from Tayler

Bestiee❤️‼️: Good Morning girlll🤪 ayeee first day of school!!!!

Me: yea alreadyyy knoooo🥵 finna be lit whatchu wearing🤔

Bestiee❤️‼️:

Me: ahhhhh OK BITTYYY GO AWWFFFF THENNNN😍😘! But I'll see you at school

" After school we have to go to bible study" My father said to us. I rolled my eyes in my head. I hated going to bible study we never did anything but prep for it. My dads a pastor and my moms sings at the church. They are very holiness.

" Aye y'all needa get ready to go" my mom said to me and my sister. We both got up from the table cleaned our spots and got our book bags. Our parents followed behind us.

" mom can you take our picture pleaseee" I said handing her my phone. She took it from me and took the pictures.