III

Sorry I do not proof read, sorry for any mistakes. And ik the last 2 chapters had a shit load of mistakes. And I'm sorry😕.
*******************
Da'Nyas POV
2 weeks later
Today was another long day of school. I decided to get out of bed and get ready, for school. I went into my bathroom and took a 20 minute shower. When I got out I started to feel sick to my stomach, and I leaned over to the toilet and started to  Throw up. I guess it was something I ate last night, Brushing my teeth to get that taste out of my mouth. Once I was done in the bathroom, I went to my room and got dressed. I put on a black tank top with some dark blue ripped jeans. I added my red Fanny pack, my black low top vans and a grey jacket. My hair was down and curly. I went to my vanity and did my edges.

Once I got done I checked my phone
To see if vaun called or texted me. I had no miss calls from anyone, And 2 texts from Tayler and my Aunt. I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs. My parents wasn't down here this morning. " hey sister" Mya said hugging me.

" Heyy Mya" I said pulling away from her. I went to the kitchen and got a pop-tart,
some hot fry's, and a red bag of skittles.

" you eating a lot" Mya said to me smiling. I rolled my eyes

"girlllllaaa I'm hungry leave me alone" I said walking out the door. Mya was walking behind me. We got into her car.

" can you take my pictures before we go" I asked Mya she got my phone and did what I asked her too.

*****************Brooklyn's POVI was outside on the steps waiting for my brother to pull up

*****************
Brooklyn's POV
I was outside on the steps waiting for my brother to pull up. When I got a text from a anonymous number. 

(968)-357-5738: tell yo brother to watch his back!

Me: stop playing on my phone🙄✌🏽
Blocked

I didn't really care about the shit people say to get under my skin. I saw my brother pulling up I got into his black Mercedes Benz. " why you on the steps" he asked me when I was getting into the passenger seat.

" well because mom and her nigga is fucking all around the house, and they high. So I got ready then went outside"  I said pulling out my phone going to Instagram. He looked at me and shook his head.
10 minutes later
We pulled up to the school and we both got out, This time we walked into the school building together. I saw Tayler and  Da'Mya standing together at the lockers. I went over their and my brother went in the opposite direction. I was shocked because I knew he always would come over here and speak. Once I got to them we all said our good mornings, and was socializing but the bell rung so we all went to our classes
*******************
Taylers POV
Its lunch time now and I'm sitting at the table waiting for Da'Nya to come and eat lunch with me.
5 minutes later
She came over to my table looking like she has lost her puppy. " what's wrong bestieeee" I asked giving her a hug.