II

I do not proof read sorry for any mistakes!
*************
Da'Myas POV

My dad barged up into my room, but my head and my whole body left so I didn't even look at him. " why does it smell like beer and weed up in here" my dad said getting angry. I ignored him once again.
Slap I felt his rough hands come across my face. My dad tends to hit on me When he's disappointed. " if you come home like this again I'm GOING to do worse" he walked out my room but before he closed it he said " your such a Disgrace and a disappointment I should of had one daughter." Then he walked out my room slamming the door. They always this Nya is so perfect and the best daughter ever. Just wait and see what I got for her.
******************
4 months later
Javaun's POV
I'm at the trap handling business about some who smoked all the weed I gave him then went ghost. " Aye Bj whatchu got so far" I asked him passing him the blunt.

" nigga I have no clu" he said back Bj was like a brother to me. I've been knowing him since diaper days. He know my whole family and all our shit load of problems. Taking a puff at the blunt Nya started to FaceTime me. I answered just because I feel like I'm getting closer to my goal. But don't get me wrong she's a really great person to be around but I'm not catching feelings.

" aye wassup Nya" I said looking at her walk back n forth.

" hi Javaun" she said as if she was mad or some shi.

" what's up with you" I asked her.

" I want you to come over" she asked looking away from the camera

" ight ma igotchu" I said " love you" I said after

" k love you too"
Call disconnected
Me and Nya has gotten really close and I do have love for her. But I can't get to attached.
*****************
Brooklyn's POV
I've just got out the shower. I put lotion all over my body and put on a jean romper. And did my hair half up and half down. Me and Tayler are going to the mall. She's should be on her way to pick me up. " Brookie come meet my friend" my mom yelled from downstairs. I grabbed everything I needed so when I go down their I can go out the door. I started to go down the steps. When I reached the bottom it was this tall man. My mom always had a different man in here everyday.

" wassup babygirl" he said licking his lips looking at me up and down. I nodded and walked out the door. My mom is on drugs. Before my dad left and my mom went in drugs life was perfect. I saw Tayler pull up in her dark blue Jeep Wrangler.

" hey Tayler can you take my pictures" I asked her handing her my iPhone 8+