IV

I do not proof read sorry for any mistakes!🙃
***************
Da'Nyas POV
I woke up and I was in my car parked on the side of the highway. Last night I packed all my clothes and bags into my car and drove anywhere I could, but I didn't get far. I couldn't go to Taylers house because she would be so disappointed in me. Then my parents kicked me out and Javaun doesn't want nothing to do with me or my child. Today Was Tuesday. I had to find a job and work. I had no place to go so I drove to Taylers house.

30 minutes later
I pulled up in Taylers drive way. I got out my car and knocked on her house door. Her mother answered the door.

" hey baby, whatchu doing here" she asked me giving me a hug.

" can I go talk to tayler" I asked her she nodded her head and I walked in the house up to her bedroom. I was surprised her mom was even here. I got to her room and knocked on the door. Tayler came to the door seeing my face she looked shocked. " heyyy you ok"
She asked giving me a hug. I hugged her back and came Into her room,

" what happen to your"face she asked touching the scar.

" huhhh my dad" I said looking down
"he hit me and kicked me out" I added.

"Sooo you have no where to go" she asked me. I said yes

" well I can asked my mom"
She said standing up walking out the door. She ran so fast I couldn't even disagree.

She told her mother I was pregnant and my father kicked me out. Her mom said I can stay as long as I needed. I was sooo happy. I had my own room with a bathroom I decided to take a shower and get get unpacked.
*******************
7 months later
I've been taking online classes, for the past 7 months. I haven't talked to Javaun and I'm living on my own under Taylers parents name. Taylers been a great friend she's been helping me with my pregnancy A lot. I haven't heard from my dad and my sister. My mother's been sending me money and keeping in touch.

"lady Arrow,you on in 10" the host said to me. I got ready to go on stage. When I got out their I started to spin on the pole and do the tricks I can do with my belly bump in the way.

Once I got done with my part of the show I picked up all MY money and walked off stage. I went back stage and change into something comfortable. Walking around the club just to walk around. I heard a familiar voice call my name when I turned around I saw Javaun. I walked faster but he grabbed my hand

" what" I said to him rolling my eyes.

" lemme talk to you girl damn" he said pulling me out the club. I didn't wanna hear him out but I had no choice.

" Talk" I said sitting on the curb. He looked at me like I was crazy.

" you really pregnant" he asked me

" No fucking shit nigga" I said rolling my eyes. I tried to get up but I was struggling. So I gave up.

" look I'm sorry for what I said to you but this baby I don't want" he said then a girl called his name " vaunbear"  she said  she came around the corner it was my twin sister Mya. how could she I thought she had my back.

" your with my twin sister really" I yelled out. She looked like she was happy to be dating him.

" your with my sister, REALLY YOU CAN BE WITH HER AND NOT ME ALL I WANT IS FOR YOU TO BE HERE WITH YOUR CHILD." I yelled at him my heart started to beat fast.