Have to shoot the living ~ 4

I stumbled back into the room with a few bottles of water, and some ammo. Miley was on the floor tending to some of Dwayne's wounds.

"Jeez what happened to You?" I asked Dwayne starting at his deep, blood pouring wounds. He flinched as Miley poured water over it and wrapped it up.

"Got attacked." He mumbled through gritted teeth.

"Not by a walker" He added seeing my eyes morph into anger

"Ugh hold still!" Miley complained. Dwayne shut his mouth and kept his leg still.

The sun had completely set now leaving us plunged in darkness. Dwayne had a pack of matches but we didn't want to chance a fire in case the smoke alerted to where we were. Dwayne had nearly everything, ammo, water, blankets, guns etc. Except food. Something my dumb luck just can't seem to find. Miley didn't have anything except her gun. But she won't talk about her past. None of us will. It hurts to know that everyone who you thought you'd grow old with are gone snatched away with out warning.

We took turns in keeping guard. I was on first. So Dwayne and Miley went to sleep. About an hour later I could feel my eyelids getting heavy. I just wanted to sleep. I glanced at the clock in the corner of the wall, removing my eyes from the window for 0.5 seconds. Drowsily I dragged my eyes back to the window to find bright green eyes staring back. I froze. Reading for my Glock when I felt something cold being pressed against the back of my head.

"Don't move." A cold voice snarled from behind me. I gulped and slowly raised my arms above my head. Fear clouding my mind.

'Can't they just leave us alone?!'

Another figure moved towards Miley and Dwayne. gun aimed between them. Raised his leg and kicked the side of Miley's stomach. She shot up heads reaching for her sides. Even in the dark I could see the confusion in her eyes.

"What the he-" her words was cut short as a gun was placed between her eyes. She looked around In disbelief. Another figure was forcing Dwayne out of the make shift beds. Grabbing his arms yelling.

"MOVE MOVE!!"

A scrawny figure climbed in the window. Long legs and arms, looked like a spider climbing into a small hole. Spider had green eyes his jet black hair flailing around. The green stood out and made his eyes light up. I'm any other case I would've thought it looked nice. But the crazy was also badly camouflaged in with the green. I had to close my mouth to stop from gagging as his spindle like arms reached for his gun.

Dwayne looked around at the group. I wanted to say something but the only in my throat making it complicated to breathe let alone talk. My hand balled into fists unsure what to do next. The guy who had a gun to my head was breathing heavily making my skin crawl Then spider spoke.

"Hello Dwayne I've been looking for you." Followed quickly by a menacing grin spread across his pale, chapped lips.