maybe

requested  by @TrickAzzBish        <3 elmax vs mileven?

this is unedited and probably rlly bad but iDC at this point : pensive :

"your stealing my girlfriend!" mike erupted- but only once the two finally alone in his basement.

max only scoffs, taking a few backwards steps so she can flop down onto the couch, crossing her arms.

"i know you like her!" he confronted, sitting across from max- copying her actions and crossing his arms aswell. "what? no, ew, gross," max quickly replied, grimacing. 

"yeah, thats exactly what i said." mike rolls his eyes, leaning back in his seat on the couch.

max's fakely-disgusted face turns into a confused one. 

"whatever, thats not the point. dont lie to me. you like el!" he leaned back in for dramatic effect. 

max only frowned, knowing he was right. 

"maybe." she admitted quietly after a few moments of silence. 

"i knew it!" mike threw us arms up in the air. "you need to back off," he pointed at her.

"she totally likes me more than you," max teases.

"she does not! besides, that- you guys wouldnt  work," 

"oh, yeah? why not?" max leans forward, raising her eyebrows. 

"i-" mike clamps his mouth shut, glancing away. 

"whatever, shes- she doesnt like you more, okay? shes my girlfriend. " he says, looking back up at her. 

"lets just ask her then,"

"no! no, no," mike quickly interjects.

"why? are you afraid that el likes m-" their bickering is interrupted, when max turns her head and sees el standing there, looking extremely confused. mike follows her eyes to el- both max and mike freezing.

"how much did you hear?"

i could like legit picture this in my head but,,,,,,,,,,, couldnt write the expressions oop 

sorry this is kinda short and uhhh i was thinking i could continue it i dunno maybe

also yuh the shitty art at the top is mine sad face