Chapter 3: Telling the Daddy.

A/N: Pic of the baby daddy.

.......................................................

It's been a week now since I found out I was going to be a mother, so far nothing has happened unless you count throwing up as nothing then yes nothing has happened. Yesterday I got a letter from Teddy, who was moaning because I ignored him last week when I told him about me being pregnant, then he asked me to meet him at Hogsmead when there is a trip, I haven't replied to the letter and I don't suspect I will reply to the letter. Also I haven't told the Daddy that in 7 months he will become a Daddy, which my child. I don't think that the Daddy will be very pleased that he is going to be a Daddy.

The truth is that we had been dating for 4 months, the whole time we had been using protection and then we broke up and then we did it one last time and forgot the protection, that was 2 months ago. And today I have decided to tell him, that he will be a father in 7 months.

I walked to breakfast earlier today, I'm way to nervous, I mean telling your ex-boyfriend that we are going to have a baby isn't exactly something you want to do and I know for a fact that it will end up in an argument, that I might just win, if I can throw up on him. That would be great. Not for him though.

I walk to the Gryffindor table, pour some cereals into a bowl and then some milk, I eat slowly, trying to keep the contents of my stomach back up. After I finished my cereals, I piled my plate of food and ate happily, by the time I was halfway through my breakfast everyone had come down to the Great Hall for breakfast, I was so busy eating that I didn't notice James and Dominique sit next to me, Dom looks concerned.

"Hey Dom, hows things?" I ask trying to make her stop looking at me with her concerned look. "Don't change the subject." Dom says with a glare, I raise my eyebrow. "Change what subject, we weren't even talking." I say, I probably sound like I'm hiding something. "I was looking at you with my concerned face, then you ask me how I'm doing, that is changing the subject. Something is up with you, and know this, I will find out what it is." Dom says, she will keep that promise, she will do everything she can to find out what is up with me and it probably won't be pretty, me and Dom have always been best friends, just around the same time me and Teddy became best friends, we have told each other everything and we can tell when the other is lying and when something is up, just like Dom knows something is up.

"Sure, whatever Dom." I say, then I carry on eating my breakfast. After finishing I look up to see Scorpius Malfoy walk in, lets do a background story. Scorpius Malfoy, my enemy and Ex-boyfriend. And if you haven't guessed already he is the father of my unborn baby.

My body is now filled with nerves, he glances at me and smirks. Gosh I hate that smirk. He sits down and starts to pile his plate with food, I look away from him, get up and start to walk out of the Great Hall, I glance at Scorpius and then leave the Great Hall, I start walking down the corridor, then someone grabs the sleeve of my robe, I turn around to have ago at them, but when I turn around, I find that it is Scorpius, I roll my eyes. "Get off me Scorpius." I say angrily, I know I should tell him, but I just can't.

"Wow Weasley, looking a little chubby." Scorpios says with his trademark smirk, I can't help what happens next, I slap him, very hard around the face. "Yeah, well it is partly your fault." I shout at Scorpius, then walk away until I am pushed into a nearby classroom and the door is closed behind me. I turn around to see Scorpius standing by the door, he walks closer to me, until his is face to face with me, now I must admit that he looks very handsome. I shouldn't be thinking that. All of a sudden Scorpios grabs my face and kisses me roughly, and I kiss him back, but then I stop because I just remembered that he is my Ex-boyfriend. "Wait I have something to tell you." I say quietly, I move away from Scorpius.