Problems.

A/N: This what I would like Rose and Jacob's flat to look like.

.........................................................

It's now been 2 months since the wedding, I haven't really spoken to Teddy but I know Vic has decided to keep the baby, which even with my feeling towards Teddy, I'm still happy about. Right now I live with Jacob in our flat that I love. I'm not 7 months pregnant and let me tell you things have gotten so much harder, with swollen feet and heartburn, being the worst of it.

Scorpios decided to take a leaf from Jacob's book and now lives next door to us, he has left school for the year and is working at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes for my Uncle George. Jacob also found work and works at new Quidditch and Broom shop. Scorpios is having a bad month after Dom was caught kissing Alix Zabini and they broke up.

Aunt Ginny is almost around every day and she gives me gossip on the family, she also told me that Mum and Dad were getting a divorce, at which point I told her about Mum acting weird with Scorpios's dad. Another thing she told me was that Lily decided to finish school in a month as she didn't want miss anything with the baby, she is now 5 months pregnant and has found out that she is having a boy.

I'm home alone when I hear a knock on the door, I'm not expecting anyone and Scorpios is at work. I nervously walk up to the door and look through the peep hole and see my dad. He doesn't look good, he has bags under his eyes, his hair looks dirty and he has a stubble. I open the door and Dad looks surprised that I opened the door for him.

"What are you doing here dad? Is everything okay?" I ask Dad as he walks into the flat, he looks around and sighs. "Nice place Rosie." Dad says with a smile. "Do you want a drink?" I ask, Dad looks at me and then my bump which I put a protective hand on. "Would a beer be too much to ask." Dad asks with a grin.

"Actually yes, I have water though." I say, Dad sighs. "Water will be fine." Dad says, I leave the sitting room and move into the kitchen, grab a glass and pour some cold water from the fridge into it.

I walk back into the sitting room and hand Dad the glass of water, Dad takes the glass and takes a sip. "Dad are you drunk?" I ask cautiously as I notice the smell whiskey coming from him, he glares at me. "What's it to you." Dad says angrily, I sigh. "I didn't think you would turn to drink." I say sadly, Dad scoffs before standing up and looking at me.

"Disappointed? So am I." Dad says with a scowl as he looks at my bump again. "About what?" I ask as I start to get angry, he laughs angrily. "In you. You disappointed the family when you got pregnant." Dad says with a glare.

"You should be disappointed in yourself." I retort back, Dad moves closer to me angrily. "Don't speak to me like that, I'm your father." Dad says with venom in his words.

"I'll talk to you how I want in my house." I say angrily. "Doesn't matter where you live, I'm still your father and you should treat me with respect." Dad spits angrily at me, I scoff. "When you treat yourself with respect, I'll do the same." I say angrily, he steps angrily towards me, I move away. "Get out." I shout angrily as he gets closer.

"Don't tell me what to do." Dad say angrily as he gets in my face, I move away just before throws his glass and it hits the wall smashing it instantly, I look panicked at it.

I go to the door when he grabs my wrist roughly, I turn around and groan in pain. "Stop your hurting me." I say as I try to pull away, I feel his grip harden around my wrist before he twists it and I let out a small cry of pain.

"Now you listen to me Rosie, I'll always be your father and I'll never forgive you for ruining the name Weasley." Dad says angrily in my ear, I shudder as I feel his hot whiskey scented breath on my cheek before he releases my wrist.