Birth.

A/N: I'm going tell you that there is only one chapter left after this one and that will be the end of this story, though if you want I do have a sequel that I might write but I need to know if you guys will want it or if I do it that you will like it.

P.S: The pic is of what the twins look like.

............................................................................

2 months on after 'The Agreement' and things hadn't really gone to plan as we broke 'The Agreement' after a week and then mostly everyday after that and right up to this day, two months later. So yes that does make me 9 months pregnant and due pretty soon, say tomorrow.

Somehow James convinced McGonagall to let him and Dom leave Hogwarts for a couple of weeks due to the fact that I'm due and they want to be here when the twins come.

I'm officially on bed rest but I stay in the sitting room. The problem is everyone is treating me like I'm fragile and I hate that. So an update on life is that Dom finally decided that she was in love with Alix Zabini and they have been dating now for 2 months, Hugo owled me to tell me that he now has a girlfriend, Scorpios finishes work tomorrow to help when the babies come and Jacob finishes the day after.

I'm sitting on the sofa cuddled up with Teddy when I hear someone knock on my door, I look through the peephole and see James and Dom, I smile and then frown and turn to Teddy. "It's James and Dom." I say with a frown, Teddy nods and gets up, he walks over to me and kisses me before he apparates out of the flat.

I smile as I open the door before I'm hugged by Dom and softly hugged by James, I bring them in and we sit on the sofa. "Thank you for coming over guys." I say with a smile, they smile at me. "How have things been?" James asks with a smile. "Well they have been as good as they can be while being pregnant with twins." I say with a grin, Dom laughs.

"I'm sorry for being a horrible friend." Dom says with a frown, I take her hand and smile. "I know how hard it was to see me pregnant." I say softly, Dom sniffs. "I'm doing so much better now, thanks to Alix and I'm so excited to meet your babies." Dom says happily, I smile. "Dom you must tell me everything about him." I say with a giggle, I feel like a real teenager.

"Did you want some lunch Rose? I happen to be a great cook." James asks with a smile, I smile. "I can't ask you to make me lunch, though I am hungry." I say with a smile as I place a hand on my bump, which is very large. "That settles it, I'll cook your favourite pasta." James says with a grin, he walks into the kitchen and starts getting all the ingredients together.

"I'm surprised that you've made it this far into your pregnancy." Dom says as she watches me rub my stomach, I've been having twitches of small pain since yesterday. "Well Vic is super happy with me going full term." I say and my heart clenches at the sound of her name.

"Well I saw Vic yesterday and she looked big." Dom says with a grin, another pang in my chest. "How far along is she now?" I ask with a smile that almost falters. "I think she is about 6 months now, she and Ted want the gender to be surprise." Dom says happily, suddenly we hear James curse and we laugh.

We sit and eat James's pasta which is amazing and watch TV while taking some time to talk. By now I've been having more pains in my stomach and they have been getting worse, it's only when I get up to grab a drink that a large pain rips through my stomach and I cry in pain, which makes Dom and James rush over to me. "What's wrong Rose?" James asks as he puts an arm around me.

"I think I'm going into labour, I think I've been having contractions since yesterday but they have gotten worse the past hour." I say panicked, I cry as another contraction comes. "James you stay here with Rose, I'll get Vic." Dom says calmly, she walks to the fireplace and just as she's about to floo away James panics.