Care & Contemplation

(AN: Hello!! Smut warning ⚠️ and also this might be the final chapter but i'm not sure yet? Let me know what you think! Xx)

Grayson was hard. Like, inexplicably, mind-blowingly hard. He would have been embarrassed about it if his mind wasn't so focused on the way Ethan's soft fingertips sent electricity throughout his body at every touch. He couldn't believe this was happening. Not even a little.
"Shit", Grayson twitches when Ethan finally finds his way to G's member, stroking him with care and contemplation.
Ethan wanted to make Grayson feel good, wanted to watch as his chest rose rapidly at their skin-to-skin contact. While at first he wasn't quite sure he could forgive himself for crossing this line, he wanted it so much that the consequences flew away at the sight of Grayson's mouth twisting in surprise. He longed to hear Grayson moan in pleasure, and in a slightly sickening way, he wanted to know that it was him who was giving Grayson all of this. He wanted to serve his brother like a king.
Both boys leaned in for a fervorous kiss, chests colliding with need as Grayson grasps for purchase in Ethan's already sweating hair, the room heating up.
He grasps onto Ethan's shoulders as he settled to straddle his legs, thrusting against the hand that was pumping him. Ethan groans at the combination of Grayson's ass rubbing against him and the pain of Grayson's fingers pressing deep into his shoulder blades. Neither of them know where this sudden animalistic lust sprouted from, but they don't seem to mind as they attempt to hold back the energetic sounds that threaten to escape from parted lips.
Ethan's the one that breaks the kiss at some point long enough to try to swiftly get Grayson's shirt off of him, who whines- but laughs when it ends up getting caught over his face instead. They both giggle quietly like delirious school girls.
"You sure?", Ethan whispers, hands already pulling down his pants along with his boxers.
"Pleeeaasee Ethan", Grayson grips Ethan's biceps, pulling him down to meet his lips while settling his back onto the bed.
Somehow throughout their battle for dominance, hands trying to remember every patch of skin on each other's bodies, the final piece of clothing is removed, leaving both boys naked and extremely hot.
Ethan's not sure where the courage comes from, but his hand finds its way to Grayson's already quivering hole after harshly squeezing his perfectly plump butt.
Grayson practically convulses at the foreign touch, whole body arching upward, grinding into Ethan's leaking sex.
"Eeeee", he moans out, latching his arms around Ethan's neck.
"Hold on", Ethan replies, wetting his finger with his own mouth before capturing Grayson's mouth in a passionate kiss as he pushes through the rim of muscle.
Grayson's not sure how to respond, not quite used to the feeling before he eventually moves around on Ethan's finger, trying to stretch himself out on his hand.
He reaches down to capture Ethan, who throbs in his hand and breathes heavily at the movement.
Grayson knows he's close when Ethan begins pumping him again, using both hands to stimulate his brother. He groans when Ethan does too, and speeds up his pace when he notices Ethans flushed and sweaty brow. Grayson didn't expect this at all tonight. He was actually thinking the opposite would be going on, but all he can think about is how much he wants Ethan's hands gripping his hips, pounding into him for hours-
"Faster", Grayson uncharacteristically commands his brother, who swats Grayson's hand away and sits up, straddling him and doing what he's told. Ethan may seem to be dominant most of the time, but also knew when to shut up and be Grayson's little bitch when he was told.
Using both hands, Ethan wraps them around himself and his lover, thrusting into their hands and eyeing Grayson to do the same, who obliges immediately, needing relief.
It's pornographic really, the curve of Grayson's back, the way he grips the sheets while Ethan's forehead wrinkles up in absolute bliss.
Their soft moans fill the room as they both approach their finish, and all it takes is one comment from Ethan.
"Later, i'll fuck you so hard Grayson, you won't know who's who", he whispers maliciously, licking his lips as he violently releases, shooting onto Grayson's stomach.
Grayson, shocked by his brothers filthy words, covers his mouth with his hand as he spills onto himself and his brother, feeling shameful but oh, so good.
The panting resides after only a few moments, looking at each other like goofy idiots as they fall back onto the pillows, side-by-side.
"What. the. fuck", Grayson laughs turning to face his older counterpart, who smirks at him smugly.
"Tell me about it", Ethan's eyes crinkle in giddiness.
They lay there for a while, studying each other like they'd just met and are discovering a bunch of new things.
"Kiss me?", Grayson questions after a while.
Ethan responds unthinking, bringing his lips desperately close to Grayson's, nosing at his cheek before placing the softest kiss to his puckered lips.
"I think the rain stopped, baby", Ethan listens turning his face towards the window.
"Well, you're not going anywhere", Grayson mutters protectively, throwing a lazy arm around Ethan's torso before shoving his head into his neck to fall fast asleep.

(2nd AN: Also. Sorry y'all idk how to write smut i'm so bad at it i'm sorryyyyy. I did my best, x)