04

[gosh, I tried to type up this chapter on my computer; worse choice ever. I thought it would be more efficient but when you have acrylics they just slow down the process]

Once the café's liveliness started to die out once closing came near, Jisung and Hyunjin change out of their work clothes in the back as their shifts end. It was the perfect timing for Jisung to ask the older boy if he wanted to tag along, hopefully he would say yes to his offer. "Hey, I know this is quite sudden but do you want to come over to my place to hang out?."

"Oh, well." Hyunjin thinks for a quick second, scratching his nape as he runs his weekly schedule through his head. His classes for tomorrow didn't start till the afternoon, so there was plenty of time for himself to go back home and get ready. "I mean..I guess? Is it really okay with your roommates?"

"Seungmin and Felix are fine with it, they're actually on board with the idea so don't tense up man." Jisung hits the center of Hyunjin's back, it suddenly arches as a reaction. "I know your true self, you need to stop being so shy around my friends."

"I know that.." Hyunjin sighs, "But, it's just complicated. I'll tell you once I grow the balls to." He hangs up his waiter attire and closes the small locker that he was given. "You can meet your friends, I'll be out in a bit."

"Alright, take your time."

Jisung takes his leave and watches as his other coworkers are sweeping up the cafe' before clocking out. Opening the front door there he spots the familiar group of boys from earlier. He sticks up two fingers, giving a warm smile as a greeting to them all. "Hey, Hyunjin is coming. He's just collecting his stuff."

"Tell him to hurry up, it's cold!" Felix complains, holding himself as he tries to cover his exposed skin. While beside him, Seungmin is cozy within his grey sweatshirt that he brought along with him.

"Should've brought a sweater like I told you." Seungmin hums, shaking his head but Felix clings onto him whining like a child. He lives with the damn boy but still doesn't listen to the words that he brings. "But, I agree with Felix he should pick up his pace because we all will slowly freeze to our death."

"Come on, be patient. You waited till I got off from work, you can wait a few more minutes." Jisung argues, Chan nods his head understanding his point from the sidelines. "See, Chan hyung agrees."

"I said to drop the honorifics." Minho states with a wide smile, but Jisung lifts a brow from his remark.

"Last time I checked, you were Minho, not Chan hyung." Jisung shoots back with a grin plastered on his face, he cocks his head to the side as he waits for the older's response. "Cat's got your tongue?"

"Yes, three of them."

The smile disintegrates as Jisung doesn't understand his comeback, Woojin offers to inform the boy that he's referring to his three cats back home. Their names being Soongie, Doongie and Dori. Once the cat enthusiast told you about his cats, he expects you to remember them in the future. All three of them. If you didn't, expect a line to be created by Minho when it comes to your friendship. But, the small cat reference was now cut off once Jisung hears the faint noises of the door creaking. Hyunjin rubbing his hands together as the night's cool breeze welcomes him, he waves to the boys. "Sorry to keep you all waiting.."

"No worries Hyunjin!" Jisung reassures, "We're just glad that you could tag along!"

"I really appreciate you inviting me..I bet another person in the apartment is quite a hassle." He apologizes once more, yet Seungmin groans from his rambles.

"The three older boys have their own apartment, they can crash at their place. You sleeping on our couch or in one of our rooms isn't such a big deal." He explains firmly, Hyunjin nods quickly as he accepts his words. "Stop acting as if you're presence is just weight on our shoulders, we're glad to have you come along." Seungmin begins to walk home while Felix still clings to him, the others are caught by surprised due to his action and trail behind him.