05

The small opening that lead sunlight through Jisung's window blinds had hit Minho's eyes directly, the older slowly turns within the bed as the unexpected greeting forces him to wake up. Once the top lids of his eyes part from the bottom, he immediately turns away as the beam of illumination stings him. He jolts a bit too harshly to where his left shoulder jabs Jisung awake, the younger groaning in agony as Minho hit his chest too abruptly. "Minho~..." He whines, tugging at the covers his fists grasps on to the fabric to release the pain. "Why'd you do that?..."

Once Minho's vision clears up, he apologizes to the young boy as the action wasn't his intention. But of course, blaming the sun was definitely a good excuse. "Sorry..." He shortly replies, unsure of what to say. "What time is it?" The brunette scratches his head as he begins to search for his phone, he doesn't find it in his pocket nor anywhere near him. But Jisung was already on the job as he picks up his phone that sits next to his pillow.

"It's seven a.m.." Jisung states, his voice a bit groggy as it's early morning. "What happened to waking me up when the pizza arrives?" He teases, Minho laughs as he pushes himself up to sit.

"Guess I knocked out, the others probably forgot about us."

"Maybe.." As he can picture the prediction, "You don't have classes today?"

Minho shakes his head, "Nope. I don't think I do?" The brunette tilts his head shortly once he makes his careless statement.

Jisung replies with a small, 'hmm', once their done with the small talk. The younger pushes himself up as well, his shirt a bit too oversized to where it falls down his left shoulder, the side where Minho's eyes can easily capture his exposed skin. Yet, the older looks away as the boy's head turns his way. Jisung ruffles his own hair, messing it up even more than when he woke up. "You okay?"

"Yeah..." Minho says softly, "I'm somewhat surprised that you let a boy you barely know to sleep in your bed. You're an odd one." He smiles after he makes his comment, looking back at Jisung as a tint of rose blossoms onto his cheeks.

Jisung can clearly see where he's coming from, he obviously did have a point. He was never that bold to grant his consent for someone to sleep in his bed. It didn't seem like himself since he loved the comfy mattress so much, maybe the drowsiness got to him and his words simply poured out. Maybe. "That's true, but I think I said it was a once in a lifetime offer. Don't come here thinking you can sleep in my bed once again."

Minho's eyes widen, he hated how his words meant one thing but his mind trailed to another. "Yeah..I miss my bed anyways..." That was a lie, his bed was merely not as comfortable as Jisung's. Since they were still moving in, nothing was arranged to the point of where comfort was a thing. "I'm gonna go to the restroom, can you give me directions?"

"It's...uh.." Jisung tries to think, the morning was never a good time for him but he tries to locate the room. "Oh, down the hall and make a right."

"Thanks." The boy shortly throws the covers off and makes his way to the restroom to do some business. Once he exits the room, it's quiet. He assumed everyone was still asleep since it was early morning, but he hears a voice down the other hallway. His curiosity always gets in the way of his to-do list, but it wasn't like he'd be executed for taking a small peek. Once he arrives near the front door, he doesn't know if there's commotion going on or if this person is quite vocal when it comes to sleep talking. He opens it slowly, out of his own luck when pushing it slightly the door makes a creaking noise. Minho watched as a pair of eyes catch him in his act through the crack, he was dead.

"Oh, it's you." The deep voice replies, "Sorry, that was rude. Good morning hyung, you can come in." Minho was holding his breath but releases once Felix allows him to enter. He finally pushes the door open with his left hand, the younger Australian is sitting at his desk creating a set of notes. While on his bed, he notices how the crispy haired blonde is tucked under the younger boy's sheets. From his perspective, he felt Felix was taking a small interest in Chan. He was either imagining things, or maybe it was because the older was also from Australia. "Chan said he wanted to sleep in the living room. In all honesty, I don't find it comfy." Felix explains shortly, "Also, he let me use his lap when I slept. So..you can say I'm returning the favor."