07

As Felix is now typing away on his computer, his aggressive fingers that stab his keyboard wakes up Chan shortly as the noise fills his ears. It irritated him slightly, but as his brain was able to comprehend why Felix was up early in the morning he decided not to come off as annoyed. Plus, this wasn't his place, so acting rude to the people who allowed him in was definitely something he didn't want to do. "Seems like you have a lot to say..." Chan chuckles fixing himself as he kicks away the thick sheets from his body. His bare chest is pressed against one of Felix's pillow, the younger turns himself around within his chair. His cheeks display a soft blush, Chan was debating if it was due to the heat or from embarassment.

"You can say that.."

"What's your major?"

"Psychology.." The boy then turns around and continues to work after he answers the question.

Chan shifts again as his position becomes uncomfortable, with the amount of items on Felix's bed he couldn't get the right spot. He decides to get off the comfy mattress, stumbling towards Felix the dizziness fills his head. His feet don't work properly due to his head going in circles, a hand hits Felix's desk as he finally finds his balance, the younger becoming startled. Chan was looking over his shoulder, hot breath on his neck as he scanned his workspace. "Y-Yes.." Felix gulps as his body suddenly tenses up, he swore he couldn't even move his fingers that float above his computer's keyboard.

"Sorry...I think I need some water..." Chan apologizes, shaking his head as he recollects himself. "Sorry.." As he becomes a bit flustered once he saw the expression of Felix's face. The boy's straight posture changes as Chan is still leaning over him, "I'll go.."

Felix nods, watching as his hand detracts from his desk. Chan excuses himself from Felix's room and once he does, Felix curls both his hands into fists, mouth opening wide as he lets out an inaudible scream. It's not loud, nor did have much sound, he just couldn't comprehend the scene that just happened. He swore he felt like some character that was starring in a cliche' drama. "Gosh..." As he covers his face, not wanting to dwell on what just occured. He needed to get his work done but the boy who was circling in his mind wouldn't get out. Chan's muscle to his bare chest, his soothing morning voice that Felix was shaken up by.

It truly was a beautiful sight.

He slaps himself shortly, trying to get a grip on reality as he needs to finish his five page essay that is due soon. "Stop it Felix!" He turns to a nearby mirror, pointing as he begins to scold himself. "There is no time for this!"

But as the boy states his words to himself, he believes nobody can hear the embarassing lines that are coming from his mouth. Though Chan, is chuckling outside the door trying to keep his laughter inside. What a cute boy.

While with Seungmin cooking breakfast in the kitchen, Woojin sneaks up behind him as his curiostiy takes over. With the words stated that Seungmin was the chef in the household, he wondered what the younger was making for breakfast. "Omlettes?" Woojin questions as Seungmin beats the eggs in the bowl, he looks over his shoulder and nods. "Not much of a talker when you cook?"

"You can say that." Seungmin responds softly, adding a bit of salt and pepper while he mixes up the liquid. "Are you...okay with omlettes?"

"Of course." Woojin replies with a cheeky smile, "I bet yours will taste great."

"Thanks.."

Woojin nods after he hears his response,  he decides to walk away from the boy's workspace to give him some privacy. As he makes his way towards the couch, his eyes catch the image of Chan standing outside one of the room's door. His eyebrows raising up, he snaps his fingers in order to grab his attention. But, it seems as if the boy is in his own world at the moment. Walking down the dim walkway, he stops right beside Chan and taps his shoulder. He jumps from the unexpected surprise of his roommate, Woojin probably was thinking he looked like a creep. "I-I swear I'm not being creepy or anything." He whispers harshly trying to defend himself, "Just...was thinking.."

"In front of.." Woojin takes a small peak into the room, there he spots Felix having a conversation, with...himself. "Felix's room?"

"Yeah.." As he scratches his neck guilty, "Something..happened it was kinda weird. I mean, not really but it just felt weird with him."

"Woah, Chan panicking over a guy that's something new." Woojin snorts, the two walk towards the main area of the apartment in order for Felix not to hear their conversation. "I mean, Felix is a cute guy, I would probably act the same."

"It was just awkward.." Chan admits, "I can have awkward moments with other people but not feel embarassed over them because they happened for like two seconds. But, even if this is the same scenario with Felix, it felt like eternity..."

"Maybe that says something." Woojin suggests, shrugging his shoulders as he tries to help the boy with his confused thoughts and feelings. "It was pretty obvious that you and Felix clicked immediately out of all of us, maybe it has to do with that. Things can be different."

Chan's eyes widen, he smacks the older boy as he becomes slightly flustered. "What do you mean different?"

"Oh you know what I mean." Woojin emphazises, "I swear, Minho, now you. Gosh, we just met these guys and you're acting like you found the one."

"It's not like that..."

"It's totally like that."

— 🧸 —

"Hey Minho." Jisung calls the boy to his attention, which he quickly responds to. "I don't know much about you, or maybe I do but I kind of want to know more."

"Well, what do you want to know?"

Jisung smiles as he's hit with that question, "Really? I don't know, anything really. I just like listening to your voice." His shyness displays as he admits the last comment.

"Oh-" Minho raises a brow as he's pleased with what he says. But, he's not gonna let him off that easy. "Why do you like my voice?"

Jisung's eyes widen, he plays with his sweater in order to distract himself. "I-I don't know, I just do.."

"Saying, you just do, doesn't give me a direct answer." He teases, trying to force eye contact upon them but Jisung still ignores him. "Come on, I won't laugh."

"It's just..soothing." He says, hoping that the answer will be enough to please the boy. Minho nods his head, pursing his lips as it is a valid reason. "Is that.. good enough?"

"Yes, yes it is." Minho replies, happy as he got a small reasoning behind his liking. "But, I'll tell you this. I can sing, as what people say. And, I dance. Haven't gone to the studio in a while though, I miss it."

"Oh, dance?" Jisung repeats, the boy nods.

"It's why I have thick thighs."

Jisung's lips part from each other as he hears his remark, "O-oh.."

"Sorry.." He apologizes shortly after seeing the boy's reaction to his unneccesary comment, "That was too much.."

"No it's fine! You're just stating...a fact." He argues, not wanting Minho to feel bad for his words.

Minho nods as he can slightly agree with this statement, "Yeah...I guess.."

As the awkwardness consumes their will to converse, Minho doesn't allow the tension to ruin their fun. "Hey. Can you..tell me more about Seungmin and Changbin? Or maybe, just talk about their situation."

"You're that interested?" Jisung raises a brow from the random topic being brought up, "I mean, it isn't really a big deal. Changbin likes Seungmin, Seungmin barely knows him so I don't understand how Changbin even caught feelings."

"How about...Hyunjin?"

"I still can't comprehend how you got to the thought of Hyunjin liking Seungmin, I've never even thought of that happening!"

"Well..things can happen between two people. The unexpected is sometimes the best one to occur."

"So you're saying, that if I meet someone really out of my league or more of someone I've never thought of dating will be my best relationship ever?" Jisung says, tone filled with curiosity as he wonders what the boy's response will be.

"That's exactly what I'm saying, Jisung."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 06, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

HOMEBODY. minsungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें