Chapter 1: The Stagcoach Robbery

The gang headed out on a long journey to California. There were whispers of a banking stagecoach laden with riches. The Morgan Gang was pretty well off with money since all they did was rob banks and general stores but they had a never ending hunger for money. It took them sixty days to reach California but, once they did, they set up camp in a secluded spot with just enough cover and sight to see where the stagecoach would pass through. Since most of the gang had a bloodlust that was untamable, they couldn't wait to kill these innocent riders. The coach came by at approximately One o'clock in the afternoon. With bandanas equipped and revolvers and repeaters at the ready, the gang struck. Shots rang out and echoed, blood splattered left and right, only one rider was left alive just so they could beat the information out of him. "What's the fucking combination asshole?!" William Webber yelled out. "It's six-twelve-five-ten, sir!" the banker cried. Webber hogtied the banker and rolled him far from the coach. John D. Kilgore walked over to him and whispered, "I'm sorry about all this. I'm sorry about your friends. This gang has it out for anyone now, but not me". John cut the banker free. The banker looked at him and whispered, "well that was mighty kind of you sir. Your gang here, it's Morgan's Boys, right?" "Yes". The bankers face went as pale as the moon, "then why haven't you killed me?!" John laughed quietly, "because I'm not like them. I have my morals. I'm actually glad our leader is dead. This gang has been unraveling from the start. Now, they're all insane. Now go, find civilization and report what happened". "Okay, Mr.?" "Kilgore". The banker nodded and ran off without the gang noticing. The coach whispered were true. Webber shouted, "we have about a thousand dollars in cash and another couple thousand in these railroad bonds!" Kilgore sighed to himself and thought, "why the fuck do we still do this? Morgan is dead and the gang should've fucking died with him".