Chapter 2: The Bank of Sacramento

Morgan's Boys rode to Sacramento to rob a bank then slip away. Kilgore was hoping that this time Webber could keep his cool for once. Webber was always known for his terrible temper. He killed a whole family back in 1891 just because they refused to let him rest in their sons room after he escaped the law in Illinois. Morgan reprimanded him about but he didn't care, he'd do it again if he could. He was that psychotic. As the rode into Sacramento, Webber got his pump action shotgun ready. He saw a wealthy looking man and shot him right between the eyes. The mans head exploded like a watermelon. Brain matter, skin and bits of hair went all over the pavement. People screamed and cried. Webber got off his horse, Lucky, and looted the man. "This fucker has only a platinum pocket watch and a fifteen dollars on him!" Webber exclaimed. "Well, maybe some people don't keep their entire life savings on them you fucking fool!" Kilgore yelled. "You better watch yourself there, Kilgore. I'll fucking shoot you before you can cry your mamas name!" Webber yelled with a devilish look in his eyes. The gang rode up to a bank in Sacramento and got ready. They really had no plan expect getting rich. Webber took the lead, which would prove most unfortunate for the gang. As Webber walked into the bank, he drew his golden double-action revolvers and shot two of the guards dead center in their heads. "Ladies and gentlemen, put your goddamn hands in the air and keep fucking quiet or all of you will be dead in minutes!" Webber yelled. Kilgore went along with his own plan, keeping Webber in check so the heist could go smooth. "Alright Webber, find out the damn combinations to the safes and get the money, I'll handle our guests!" Kilgore exclaimed. "I don't take orders from someone like you, a whores son!" Kilgore paused, "what did you say?" "You heard me. WHORES SON!" Kilgore drew his black steeled Colt revolvers and shot the golden guns out of Webber's hands. "Say that again and I'll make sure you're dead next time, partner". Webber had a look on his face that Kilgore never had seen, he looked scared, no one had ever shot his fathers guns out of his hands. "I-I-I'm sorry, Kilgore. I'll get the combinations and getting the money right now". Kilgore smirked and put his guns away. He turned his attention to the hostages. "If you all corporate, y'all will make it out fine". The rest of Morgan's Boys were stationed around the outskirts of the Sacramento Bank. One gang member, Sam, noticed about fifty sheriffs coming right towards the bank. "Uh, Kilgore, the law is here!" Sam exclaimed. "Shit! Alright, Webber, just blow the safes with some of your dynamite and let's get fucking moving!" "Alright!" Webber planted a stick of dynamite on all eight safes and ignited them and ran out. The explosions shook the banks chandelier violently. Webber and Kilgore grabbed all the money and gold they could and ran out of the bank. The gang mounted up and rode off, law in pursuit. "We can't lead them back to the camp!" Kilgore yelled. "We know, but w-" Sam couldn't get the rest of  his sentence done as blood gurgled in his mouth like a fountain, he had been shot right through the throat. "Fuck! They got Sam! Webber cried out. Kilgore lit some dynamite and threw it back, killing about twenty of the fifty lawmen. Webber pulled out his repeater and loaded sixteen explosive bullets in it. Shot for shot, the remaining thirty lawmen went down but one managed to get shot at Webber. "URGH! Fuckin hell! They shot me in the back like a bunch of yella bellies!" Kilgore hoped that Webber would finally die here and his wish was granted. Webber looked pale and weak by the time they got back to camp. "Oh no! Webber has been shot!" Webber died after being at camp for five minutes. All of the gang mourned Sam and Webber's death. Kilgore mourned for Sam but not Webber. He hoped the Devil himself, is torturing him now and forever.