I hate you. I love you- Jonah x Tatum

(Both names, Tate and Tatum are both used in this and are the same person.)

Jonah's prov
I've never felt more connected to the song 'I hate u, I love u.' In my entire life. Ever since I met this girl named Tatum Dahl. She is beautiful yet mysterious. I done know what it is about her but I just can't get enough.

3rd person prov
Jonah shares a house with the other 4 why don't we boys in la.
Jack, Corbyn, Daniel and Zach were all out of the house so Jonah had the whole house to himself and decided to message Tatum

Hey

Hey

What are you doing today?

Nothing. Why?

Well do you wanna come over?
The boys are out so well
have the place to ourselves

Um sure
I'll be there in 30

Tatum's prov
I hate Jonah but I also can't help loving him even if shouldn't. He's like a drug that I just can't get enough of and it's addictive.
Every kiss is heaven but every fight is painful. I can't help myself going back for more.

I get ready to go to Jonah's house. I put on my makeup and wear a light gray top and a pair of jeans with black ankle boots. After I finish getting ready I hop in the car and drive to Jonah's house.

*time skip to her arriving at Jonah's house*

Jonah's prov
I was watching the cars drive past from the front yard as tate arrived. She pulled up and jumped out of the car. I swear she gets more gorgeous everyday. We both head inside the house without saying anything until we are sat down on the couch.

3rd person prov
T- Jonah?
J- Yes?
T- Look. I need to explain something to you
*Jonah nods to show he's listening *
T- I really like you but I don't think you've been taking this seriously.
J- I am taking this seriously and I'm sorry it seemed I wasn't. I want to be with you. I want all of you. All the strings attached.

Tate sits there on the couch next to Jonah smiling

Jonah moves closer to her and grabs her hand. Holding it in his own.

J- I love you. I know sometimes I we fight but we always get through it together.
T- I love you too Jo

Jonah stares deep into her eyes as he moves his finger down the side of her jawline. He moves his face closer to hers and kisses her tenderly.

He releases from the kiss and intertwines his fingers with tates as the smile at eachother.

J- Nothing was official before but now I'm ready for it to be. Will you be my girlfriend finally?

T- Of course I will

The end

__________________________________________
Well. That was my attempt of a love hate relationship. I don't really know how to write those but it was an attempt
-hope