~Chäptër Föur Drägöns Arë Gönë~

My dreams are never true dreams to me. They are prophetic visions I have when I close my eyes at night. Like the great Daenys "The Dreamer" Targaryen. She saved our family from complete extinction, the last of the true Valyrians. She saw the Doom coming to Valyria so she encouraged her father to leave and they did. From there on they left and created our new home, Dragonstone, in Westeros and when twelve years pasted Daenys' prophetic vision came true. It is to her we should give thanks to our survival. She is our ancestor and thanks to what she had done her gifts have been pasted down from generation to generation. Down through the great Targaryen's of history, through Aegon the Conqueror to Jaehaerys the Wise to Viserys I Targaryen and his daughter Rhaenyra Targaryen to Daeron the Good to Aegon the Unlikely through our father Aerys II all the way to me, Rhaenyra Targaryen the Second of my Name.

I have prophetic visions every night. Like Daenys Targaryen but mine show no destruction, at least not yet. But I also don't see fields full of wildflowers and the beautiful gentle animals of the forest.
No, I see a plateau. A barren sun dried plateau. And on that plateau I stand. Surrounded by flames that lick and kiss at my skin like a gentle lover. The flames are hot enough to burn skin off of bones in a matter of seconds. To a regular person at least but not to the Dragon's daughter, fire cannot kill a dragon. The flames heat to me is like the heat on a warm summer day. Nothing irritating but bearable. And surrounding the flames that surround me is three dark shadows. Three tremendously large shadows that block out the sky and everything else above me. Making it so I don't know if it is daytime or nighttime. All that I can make out from the shadows is dark scaled skin and leather-like wings. They almost look like a lizards body with wings of a bat attached to where their upper arms should be. When I look to their faces I see nothing. It's like a dark mass of nothingness, a gaping pit of darkness. But I can hear what is coming from the dark nothingness.
"Mother, mother, mother. Help us. Free us. Birth us" they hiss and growl repeatedly.
Over and over that is what they tell me, ask me, beg of me. How can I help them. I don't even know what to do to give them their freedom. I don't even know what they are.
But I have a feeling, a gut wrenching feeling, that they are creatures of fired made flesh, Dragons. But dragons have been completely gone for over a century.
"You can do it. Birth us, mother. Birth us" they hiss once more.
I look up towards the dark nothingness but now there is something there. It is nothingness anymore.  A small but slowly growing bright red light. Growing and growing until I realize it isn't a light but flames ready to be unleashed. I try to move but I'm stuck, frozen in place, never allowed to escape what is to come, my fate.
Finally the three monstrous shadows unleash the burning red flames down towards me.

Gasping awake I look around only to see that I am inside me and Viserys' tent. I wasn't getting burned, I wasn't surrounded by flames. It was never real just another vision. All I'm surrounded by right now is our fur blankets. Finally I settle back down and take a couple of deep breaths and look over to my three dragon eggs. Buried deep into the blankets next to my stomach they rest.

 Buried deep into the blankets next to my stomach they rest