~Chäptër Six Yoü Lövë Him~

Over a months time has passed of riding and camping, camping and riding. Closer and closer we are getting to the home of the Dothraki, Vaes Dothrak. The home of their gods. I have been getting more eager every day, knowing we are getting closer. At the moment though we were camping once more. Sitting inside Khal Drogo and Daenerys' tent, Irri and I sitting on either side of Dany braiding her hair. While we were doing this Irri was trying to teach Dany Dothraki as well. I don't need to learn Dothraki with Dany at the moment because my lessons are a bit quicker than her's, I could always learn faster than both my siblings.
"At-jak-ad" Dany says in a wavering voice.
Hearing that makes me grin a little. I understand that Dothraki is quite a difficult language to learn. But a beautiful language altogether. And the word Athjahakar is one of those Dothraki words that is arduous to pronounce. But it is still humorous to watch Dany struggle at this simple task.
"Athjahakar" Irri says trying to help Dany pronounce it.
"Athjaka" Dany tries again still mispronouncing the word again.
This time when she says it wrong I don't hold back my chuckle. Dany looking irritated from mispronouncing the word again and gives me a stern look. But that quickly fades into a small smile when she sees I'm not trying to be cruel towards her.
"Athjahakar" Irri smiles trying once more to help Dany.
"Athjahakar" Dany hesitantly says again finally pronouncing the entire word correctly.
Proud that she got the word right I give her a joyful smile. Letting her know I am happy for her. She's truly becoming one of her people now.
"Yes, Khaleesi" Irri praises, glad that she has gotten it correct as well.
Following this Irri lightly grabs Daenerys' breast and weighs it in her hand. Trying to figure out the change in Dany. Once she does this I finally comprehend as to what she's getting to. Causing my smile to grow even bigger.
"What are you doing?" Daenerys questions awkwardly, not understanding the reason as to why she is being touched inappropriately.
"When was the last time you have bled, Dany?" I ask her, hoping what Irri and I are thinking is true.
"You change, Khaleesi" Irri finally confirms that Daenerys is with child.
Dany with a shocked look rest her hand upon her stomach causing Irri and I to do the same, resting our hands upon Daenerys'. There are no words that can describe how ecstatic I am for my little sister. She has a happy marriage and a baby on the way, nothing could be better for her.
"It's a blessing from the Great Stallion" Irri utters in Dothraki, making me nod at her statement, knowing it to be true.

After a few more hours had gone by, of doing Dany's hair to talking about the baby and possible names for it, Daenerys had asked Irri to ask Rakharo to see if he can get something else other than horsemeat for her to eat. I decide to stay for a bit longer with my sister after Irri left.
"You love him" I state, knowing I'm not mistaken.
Dany grin towards me making me let out a soft chuckle. Knowing now that she's with child only confirmed that more.
"Yes. Yes, I do love him" she whispers blissfully.
"You told me you didn't want to love him. Remember, on the morning of your wedding?" I ask her curiously.
"Yes" she replies.
"What changed?" I question wanting to know how she came to love the man she was arranged to marry.
"I saw him in a different light" she utters making me grin.
"Well for everything you have gone through in life I'm glad you're happy" I say with a beaming smile.
At that Dany smiles back gleefully, overjoyed to know that I am happy for her. At least someone is blessed with some enjoyment in the bargain that we made with her husband, Khal Drogo. Viserys won't be most likely because the Khal would probably want to wait for his child to be born and even once it is born he will presumably want to wait for the child to grow up a little before going on to conquer Westeros, making Viserys wait even longer for his supposedly rightful crown. This causes me to smirk a little knowing it will likely irritate him but at least the people of the Seven Kingdoms won't have to deal with his arrogance and his temper tantrums.
After we had enjoyed some time together and ate dinner with each other I take my leave and head to my tent that I no longer have to share with Viserys.

Another vision tonight on the same barren plateau. Enclosed by the same raging fire and three monstrous shadows. The fire still licks and kisses my skin like it is trying to soothe me and the shadows still in the shapes of dragons. I look to their faces but I don't see a darkness of nothingness. No this time I see six small lights, almost like eyes. The ones on the left of me are emerald green with a tint of yellow, on the right of me it is a dark golden brown color, and the one in the middle has the eye color of blood. Like the color of blood on white snow bright and vibrant. They are all such beautiful colors. Gazing downwards at me I can see that the eyes of the three beings are filled with love and respect.
"Mother, you're so close" they hiss with glee.
"Close to what?" I question with bewilderment not knowing what they want from me.
"Freeing us" they all hiss in reply.
At saying those words their eyes seem to glow intensely brighter like the fiery red flames surrounding me.
How? How do I set you free?" I ask desperately.
"Fire. Use fire" they growl.
Realizing what they meant, a dragon is fire made flesh. They need fire to be born. To be freed. Seeing now that I finally understand the reddish flame from there mouth slowly starts to show itself. Meaning it is about time to wake up. Knowing it won't harm me I embrace it like a lover. Knowing it will take me closer to freeing the creatures that are inside. My children.