Chapter Two: Before Initiation

It was morning at Beacon Academy and everyone was excited. Today was Iron Man's initiation testing. Students had posters, items, even shirts to support their hero.

Team JNPR and RWBY all decided to watch it as one big party in JNPR's dorm room. To avoid the crowds of course. However, it seemed as if Ruby and Yang had an alterior motive.

After the expo with (Y/N) Stark, the Rose/Xiao-Long family have been shattered. Tai and Qrow went through thick and thin to look at any laws to force him back in their home. Alas, there was none since (Y/N) is 18 and legally allowed to be away from them. They knew they had no way of contacting him but Ozpin. That's why they set up a meeting for him the next day.

This was a mistake they made.

Ruby and Yang looked down at their scrolls in pure worry. What if that armor wasn't enough ? What if he dies ? If he survives....would he forgive them ?

Weiss looked at her scroll with a frustration no one has ever seen. Everyone noticed her being extra cold and defensive. What was the reasoning ? No one knew. Only her father did.

(After the expo)

Swarms of people walked past Weiss from left to right. However, she was taught to keep her composure. Never panic until you have no control. She had control over this. Afterall, it was Iron Man's reveal to the public. She understood. Didn't mean she liked it though.

She stepped around a faunas and continued on her way. Weiss had nothing wrong with the faunas. Especially, since Blake told the team her secret. But she still felt uneasy around them.

After a couple more turns, she eventually ran into her father, standing with her older sister Winter and her mother Willow. Her brother must be off gawking over the hero somewhere.

"Ah Weiss, I have been meaning to find you," Jacques started.

"Yes father ?," Weiss asked worried. Whenever her father requested something from her it was never a good sign.

"I must ask of you to befriend our man clad in his suits. I plan to have him be your betrothed...that way no matter what the world sees...I am still on top," Jacques announced. As if this were some brilliant scheme that couldn't be ignored.Weiss couldn't help herself but blow her top.

"WHAT ? DADDY YOU CAN'T DO THAT. I DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS MAN."

As soon as the words escaped her mouth she said those words she regretted it. Jacques had a face as red as a tomato. He walked up to Weiss, slow and intimidating. He was so close to her, she had to look up as he peered down. His voice was cold and promised pain. Maybe physical. Maybe verbal.

"You are my daughter...you will do as I say. Don't disobey me in public again."

(Present Day)

Weiss shuddered thinking about it. She will talk to the man but it doesn't mean she has to like him. No matter what her father says. If Stark accepted that contract would he be just like her father ? Maybe worse ? Maybe he would ignore her and whore around at extravagant parties ? She didn't know. Yet, she prayed it would never have an answer.

Blake on the other hand didn't know what to feel about the famous hero. Afterall,he supported their cause. He believed they were in the wrong hands just like she did. He was speaking truths no one dared to utter. Yet, he still attacked bases filled with faunas that were just like her. Not wanting to be apart of the group but feeling trapped. If he knew would he stop viciously attacking the white fang as much ?

Ren sat in the corner, casually looking at his scroll ready for the initiation. However, Jaune and Nora bounced around him proclaiming about the Iron Man. What he was wearing his eye color. EVERYTHING. It was obvious they were still big fans.

Pyrhha sat curiously looking at her scroll.  She was named the number one fighter in Remnant as of today but MANY have compared her too Iron Man. Some even placed bets already and a fight was never announced. She was interested to see him fight today. Studying a worthy opponent. Besides...he was kind of cute.

(At the cliff)

Ozpin looked at his watch sighing. Did Stark always had to make an entrance ? He was fashionably late. Suddenly, the roaring of a car engine brought to his attention. Glynda who stood next to him fixed her glasses and her hair a bit. Oz gave her an amused look and couldn't help but cough to grab her attention. Once she realized she was caught red handed, she froze where she was with a bright blush blanketing her face. He didn't blame her. Any girl wanted their hands on the man.

The car drifted past the two. Parking itself right next to Ozpins side. The sleek and freshly cleaned door opened. Revealing (Y/N) Stark stepping out confidently. As if this was his moment and he knew it. He probably did. He whipped off his sunglasses in a single motion and slammed his car door.

"Now...let's get this show on the road."