tipsy: pt.1

It finally happened after all these years of fighting, all these year of hopelessness, all these years of watching comrades die in front of their eyes, it was finally over. Humanity had struck it's final blow eradicating titans and with surprisingly few casualties. This definitely called for a celebration or so Hanji said while bringing out an ungodly amount of alcohol. All of the cadets immediately agreed and eventually everyone was convinced even Captain Erwin.
~~~~~~~~~~Armin's POV~~~~~~~~
*is watching five cadets drink directly from the tap of a keg*
i'm so not getting drunk tonight.
that's when i felt a slap on my back causing me to jump.
"agh!" i yelped
"why so stiff" i heard a familiar voice say as he tried to hand me a glass.
"i'm not drinking."
"really?! after all the he'll we've been through! armin tonight is our first night as free men, and you know what free men do, get shitfaced!"
"eren i'm really okay... there are other ways of celebrating being free men though-"
eren raised his eyebrow at me slanting those emerald green eyes at me. growing up i had seen him make this face many times, but always at cute girls, never me. i couldn't help the heat flowing to my cheeks dying them a crimson red. i glanced down only to return my eyes to his. he was still staring making that same face. i couldn't figure out why he was making that face... i looked behind me, nope no cute girls, what on earth was he looking at. maybe he wa-
"like what?" he cut off my thoughts and repeated his question
"... well"
i stared into his greyish green eyes my heart pounding faster and faster. slowly my eyes fell lower down his nose and his cheeks, to his lips. i looked away quickly just to be met with a smirk.
" i- um well... THE OCEAN!" i blurted trying to remove the tension.
"free men visit the ocean."
his smirk changed into a soft... loving? smile as i began to talk about our dream.
~~~~~~~~~~Eren's POV~~~~~~~~~
he's so cute and passionate, i love hearing him talk about the sea. someday... someday we'll see it together. maybe soon afterall he was right free men visit the ocean.
i chuckled "armin of course we'll see the sea! but for now the only liquid i think we should be concerning ourselfs with is beer!" i said trying to hand him the glass again.
"eren i'm really not drinking tonight"
"suit yourself" i replied and downed both cups of beer before walking away
~~~~~~~~~Armin's POV~~~~~~~~~
what now? i looked around and realized i was all alone again. i really wish eren would have stayed. that when jean walked over with two cups
"hey armin you wan-" i cut him off
"i'm not drinking!"
"don't worry it's just water!"
i was actually really thirsty and downed the whole thing in one gulp
"that was not water!"
my face was red from the heat of the drink
jean laughed "it was vodka you blonde coconut and how could you not smell it" he chuckled to him self and walked away. damn it i'm a lightweight drinker a couple shots will have me drunk and whole cup of vodka, jesus i'm totally screwed. at the same time though i kinda liked it and went in search of more alcohol. after having multiple shots of every alcohol hanji had a was just a little bit tipsy er maybe very tipsy. i decided to get up and look for eren using the wall to support myself every once in a while. i accidentally walked in on a couple "doing the do" apologized and kept searching rooms for eren.
"wait let me find armin first then we can start!"
huh?
i walked towards the voice and then ran into somethi- some one tall and soft.
"ereeen!" i said kind of slurred.
he laughed "what happened to no drinking"
"jean" i shrugged
"damn horse face" he laughed
" well anyway i was just looking for you follow me"
" okaaay" i said and followed him to a room where there was a group of people some i recognized sasha, mikasa, krista, ymir, connie, jean, and marco, others i didn't recognize. and in the center a bottle.
"hey armin you good?" jean said looking up at me with a smirk yeah just a little tipsy"
"a litlle?" he laughed. i glared in response.
eren sat down in the circle and i sat directly across from him.
" okay so here are the rules: one person spins the bottle and either has to kiss the person it landed on or remove a piece of clothing" he said the last part looking at me with a blush... or maybe it was in my head.
"got it?" krista asked
"got it." i replied
ymir went first landing on jean, she took off her shirt. next jean the bottle spun to marco who blushed and as jean grabbed his face and smashed a kiss on to him. then it was my turn. i was shaking as i watched the bottle spin around and around and around it landed on ymir she sent me a glare and i knew she wasn't into guys anyway and i didn't want to make her uncomfortable so i just took my shirt off. accidentally making eye contact with eren who turned bright red... or at least i think he did.
"damn." jean said
"i always thought you were skinny, where'd all that muscle come from, it's actually kinda hot"
eren glared at him
"do you want to fight horse face!" eren yelled raising a fist
"bring it" jean replied also raising a fist
"stop it! both of you! it's just the alcohol talking!"
they both apologized and the game continued. it was mikasa's turn she kissed jean. then erens turn it landed on jean and needless to say he took off his shirt. i couldn't help but look he was so much more muscular than he was when were younger, so grown up, so ... hot. what no i did not just think that he's my best friend and he's not in to guys and even if he was i mean me?! of course not! i looked away quickly but not quick enough because he noticed and sent me a smirk. the game continued. connie and sasha kissed twice. ymir, jean, and mikasa were shirtless. krista was in her bra and underwear. marco kissed me
and i was shirtless. now it was eren's turn it landed on connie and eren took off his pants making eye contact with me the whole time. i had never been so red in my life outside of this moment. my eyes slowly slid from contact down to his bulge his huge intimidating bulge. i blushed and looked away as fast as i possibly could. a few more turns happend ymir and krista kissed again, jean kissed mikasa and then it was my turn. it spun and landed on eren i looked at him and gulped looking at his lips, his abs, his eyes, his bulge which i think looked a little bigger now. god i want to kiss him so bad. frick no i don't he's my best friend... but i think maybe i love him. i was too scared to do it so i took my pants off. he looked disappointed but then his eyes followed to where my own bulge sat between my thighs, he smirked blushed and looked away. sasha and mikasa kissed, marco and krista kissed, marco to off his shirt, and then it was eren's turn the bottle spun for an eternity and then landed on me. my heart dropped. eren's options were to be completely naked or to kiss me. either way i- nope nope we're just friends. he began to crawl towards me. placing one hand next to my hip and the other gently grabbing my chin he kissed me soft and scared. we both blushed and he went to move back but something in me made me decide to wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in for another kiss. his emerald green eyes popped open in surprise and i kissed him hard and passionately. after the shock passed he did the same. his lips were soft although chaped. we kept kissing getting familiar with eachothers mouths forming a pattern our tongues fighting for dominance in my mouth, i won. eren bit my bottom lip and i let out a small moan making me suddenly aware of all of our comrades watching in shock.
"jesus get a room!" jean shouted
eren pulled away from me a stream of saliva connecting our mouths until he spoke and it began to drip down his face
"good idea horse face" eren said with a smirk as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up. we grabbed out clothes and began to walk towards... his room?! i was almost as confused as the room of people we had left behind us. we were just friends. right? the kiss was just for the game. but why would us getting a room be a good idea? and why did eren make out with me id he's straight. why did i make out with him? 
he gestured to his open door.
"come in armin"
WARNING: there will be smut in part two (also armin was definitely more that just a little tipsy ;)