kalei's (fluff)

sorry this one's kinda dumb :/
(AU:the titans didn't come back they've just continued living their lives and growing up; both are 17 now)
it was a cool fall day. warm with a nice breeze and aromas of pumpkin spice and ginger floating from merchants cart. eren and armin were running down the street excited to carve their kalei's (like pumpkin's but grey; not real btw). it was tradition every year during mid-autumn armin would go to eren's house and he eren and mikasa would carve their kalei's to celebrate freedom from the titans. some year they would carve the wings of freedom others the waves and always they would take the seeds from the kalei's and bake them in delicious salty snacks. when they got home mikasa had returned from the kalei patch with two gorgeous kalei's and mikasa had already carved hers with a peace sign and was tired from working so she hugged armin and eren and went upstairs to bed. his parents were out as well doing other celebrations of mid-autumn.
"let's get to it!" eren said excitedly. armin paused.
a part if the tradition was if two people had carved the same markings onto their kalei's they were considered a couple. and if they carve the same of they're soulmates.
"what is it armin?" eren asked noticing armin's hesitation.
"it's just that i- uh well-...."
"armin you can tell me anything." he said staring into his best friends eyes passionately.
"well i was just thinking.... i want to...."
eren waited patiently for armin to continue starting into his ocean eyes the entire time. armin was quickly a crimson red. "i want to carve the same thing into our kaleis."
eren was taken about
"b-but armin t-that's for c-couples!"
"i know." armin said looking down timidly blushing.
there was a long pause of eren staring with wide eyes and armin looking down, both boys blushing.
"... never mind it was a stupid idea i'm sor-"
erens lips were suddenly on his. armin pulled away in shock.
"e-eren?"
eren blushed and armin grabbed him by his collar pulling him in for another kiss.
"i love you." armin said with out thinking and blushed.
"i love you" eren began "infact i was actually thinking.... maybe we could..... carve the same kalei?"
the suggestion was more of a question.
"i'd like that" armin blushed flustered.
"what should we carve?" armin asked as they both sat down on the floor. eren began to draw what he thought would look good.

armin peaked down at the drawing and giggled

armin peaked down at the drawing and giggled. eren glared up "i know it's not perfect but geez armin"
"no no it's perfect" he said smiling into erens kiss. they began to carve it.
"armin! you're getting seeds all over your shirt!" eren said gently wiping them off only to look up and see armin smiling at him softly. "you're beautiful."
"w-what?! no! you're beautiful!" armin laughed and kissed his forehead.
after a few hours of kissing, laughing, and armin making a complete mess of himself they finished their kalei.

"it's perfect" armin said grinning from ear to ear.
"you're perfect." said eren giving him a soft kiss.