Take me back

*Sabrina's POV*

"Hey" Bradley says with a slight smile

I just sit there looking at him. Honestly I wanna cry but I'm not.

"Look Sabrina I'm sorry. I made a mistake. I'm not asking you to love me again but I'm asking for you to forgive me. I understand that you are mad at me, if Kyle kissed you and you kinda liked it I'd be upset too. I regret breaking up with you because Sabrina you are my everything. It took everything I had left in me too show up to school today. I still love you. I love you with all my heart. Brittany means nothing to me its was a mistake I liked it but I felt no sparks or butterflies like I feel EVERYTIME I kiss you. If you want to go kiss Kyle Ill watch. Ill go through that pain of seeing y'all kiss just so I can know how it feels. Sabrina I'm sorry and I love you"

I'm sitting there with tears running down my face.

"I don't wanna kiss Kyle and to be honest if someone came up and kissed me I'd probably like it too because it's a kiss. Everyone likes kisses. I forgive you Bradley and I do love you. I've been thinking about you non stop."

Im still crying my eyes out. Bradley takes his thumb and wipes away my tears away.

"Baby don't cry" then he put his hand under chin making me look at him and then kisses me

"Will you make me the happiest loser and be my girlfriend" he said the same thing when he asked me out the first time

"Yes" I smile giving him a peck on the lips

I'm glad the teacher didn't see but honestly I don't care.

Bradley grabs my hand and I lay my head on his shoulder. We talk and talk. I'm glad I have Bradley back.

*Rowan's POV*

I'm guessing Bradley and Sabrina are back together since they're over in the corner cuddling and stuff. I'm not happy about what he did. But Im glad she is happy.

I walk over to them.

"Are we still gonna go out tonight" I  ask

"Of course we are"

I smile and nod then walk away.

*Bradley's POV*

I'm glad Sabrina forgave me. I don't know what I would do without her.

"You know I really did miss you" I say

"I missed you too"

I'm starting to like History. Its where I met my beautiful girlfriend and its where we made up.

The bell rings to go to our next class. We all leave and everyone is happy.

_________

Omg so I was so happy yesterday when I saw that Bradley was at Sabrina's house. I kinda already was hoping and expecting that he'd be there but I fangirled so hard when I saw him. #brabrina