||3||

I am Back....
Though today  isn't her  bday  but ye  update  unke  ek  din bade  hone  ki  khushi  mein... 😅😂

Congo  kuku  di  you became  a day  older 😁😁

Moving on!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Plan?? "
Asks  Vikram.

"Yes....!"
Says  Yuvraaj.

"Ae Bhai  dont  involve me in your Daily  soap  villian  drama...! "

"What yaar!!!?  Atleast  listen  to me."

"Say...! "

"We will  make this boy run from here.... Make the test's difficulty  so higghhh  that he just runs away... We can insult him that he himself part ways with Ragu.. "

"You call this a plan?? I already  thought  of this..!!"

"You have started  becoming smart living  with  me..! "

"Whatever... "

And Vikram  leaves  while  Yuv  stands  alone.
He thinks...

"He was saying  Ragini  is his life... If he is able to pass  this  test  ..I am ready for this alliance.. "

And he  too  leaves.

Few days roll over. Laksh is asked to stay with them as a servant. Ragini  opposes this a lot but then has to accept.

(I know  this  is an old concept but let's  have some fusion  with it. )

1st day

Laksh was asked to prepare dinner. Well he cooked well so he was happy as task one was easy. Seeing his happiness with the task Vikram got suspiscious. And he overheard Ragini and him talking that he knows to prepare well.

And then he and Yuvraaj discuss something and go.

At Dinner tym,
Everyone was sitting while Ragini was happy as she knew he would surely pass this round. Soon Laksh comes and serves food to everyone.
He was pretty confident as the food looked awesome but the moment everybody have a bite they start coughing loud.

"This much salltt!!!"

"Salt!! But I tasted the food before bringing it here."

"I dont know anything...you just failed this round!!"

"But Bhaiya!!"

"Not a word more!! Go...do well for the next task..."

"Okay Bhaiya..."
He goes sad while Ragini's eyes tear. She goes behind him.

Vikram and Yuvraaaj nod to each other. It was Yuvraaj who added salt to Ragini's and Laksh's bowl while the rest vegetable was alright.

They both sit down and start having the food..

Yuv says:-

"He cooks better than Ragini.."

"Arey Ragini's hand made food is key to death.. she cooks so bad but he cooked so delicious."

"Getting this taste after a long time..."

And they both eat all the food.

"He successfully passed this round."