||Epilogue||

Epilogue???

What's that???

I never wrote one...😹😹

Let's see what do you think about an epilogue from an inexperienced writer...I have read many..but..

Chlo leave it!!

So meri pyaari Kuku The Great didu....Merit taraf se ye gift aapke liye...I seriously don't have any idea about the story if you liked it or not...But Jo bhi h dil se h....

Moving on...
____________________________________

6 months Later..

Two people are fighting and one is moving ahead while other one is busy following the other person..

Person in the front says..

"I will tell about you to Vikram and Yuvi Bhaiya...You didnt do right!! You hurted me!!! See you made me shed a tear drop!! Today he will not leave you!!"

"Cmon love!! It was just a chocolate!!"

"Just a chocolate!!!! No...it wasnt just a chocolate!!! It is really hard to find of that brand and you are saying just a chocolate!!"

Other person sighs while first person reaches to brothers...
The person whines...

"Bhaiyaa!!!"

Vikram makes Yuvi turns who was in Sherwaani...

"What happened now Laksh?? What Ragini did??? Raaggiiniii!!! Say sorry to Laksh!!!!"

Ragini's mouth widen while Laksh grins.

"Atleast just try to know what happened?"

"We dont know..we just know that you are apologising to Laksh whatever may have happen."
Declares Vikram and Yuvi..

"Noo..our bahu isnt apologizing at any cost!!"
Come Ap and Dp.

"Thank you maa..papa..".
Says Ragini.

"You are my parents!!"

"And they are my brothers!!"

Both glare each other ..only then the sound comes...

"Bring the groom...please!!"

And all adjust themselves. Ap takes Yuvi to the mandap. Soon the bride comes and is made seated next to Yuvraaj. And the priest starts chanting mantras.
(Twinkle of Tashan-e-Ishq)

Pheras start and all were showering flowers on them when only Vikram's eyes are closed by someone from behind. He smiles.

"You returned?"

"How you got to know??"

"You are my wife...I can identify you by your fragrance only.."

"Aaww mera cute pati parmeshwar."
And she hugs him.
(Jennifer winget as Vikram's wife)

"Bhaaabhiii!!!"

"Aa gyi Kabab mein Haddi!!"
Says Vikram.

"Raaguuu!!"
Both tightly hug each other.