Chapter 32

The two guys arrived at the nearest park, they didn't even bother finding a vacant bench.  They just stood under the huge tree. 

"I will go straight to the point.  I don't want you to hurt Wakatoshi." Tendou said. 

Oikawa looked at Tendou. He was about to say something when Tendou started talking. 

"Stop giving him false hope that he still have a chance with you."

"I'm not.  I'm trying to find the right timing to tell him."

"When will be the right time Oikawa?  the moment you got back with Iwaizumi was the right time to tell Ushijima to stop. " Tendou run his fingers through his reddish hair.  "You should have distanced yourself,  You knew that he loves you but you still do things like this."

"That's why I want to find the perfect time to tell him,  I don't want to hurt Ushijima's feelings. "

"Bullshit. You are hurting him every day. Stop dragging him around, making advantage with his feelings . The way you act towards him is making him feel that he still have a chance on you even though we both know that he won't because Iwaizumi's already there. It's better to tell him the truth, it will hurt him but at least he will not hope for you to be his."

"I am not taking advantage on his feelings and I will tell him that. Why are you even mad at me? "

"Why am I mad at you? do you really need to ask that? Well I am mad at you because.... " I like Wakatoshi and I don't want to see him suffer anymore.  "Because Wakatoshi is my friend and you're hurting my friend so of course I will get mad at you.  " he said, putting his thoughts aside. 

"I'm sorry. I will really talk to Ushijima but not now. I'm still thinking how to say it to him.  He also became my friend during those six months okay?  I don't want him to disappear from my life because of this problem. "

Tendou shook his head.  "Is that the reason why you don't want to talk to him?  Because you don't want him to disappear from your life?  You're so selfish. " he said and left Oikawa alone.

Oikawa looked at Tendou's figure until it disappeared with the crowd. He never thought that someone would talk to him about his situation with Ushijima, and that someone was Ushijima's friend. He never really knew Tendou , he only saw him every time they had games during high school. Oikawa thought about what Tendou said to him, he was right, the moment he said yes to Iwaizumi he should have talked to Ushijima. No, the moment Ushijima asked him out he should have stopped him. And now it turned up like this. 

He sighed. Things are getting complicated because of my acts. 

It was already 5 in the afternoon when Tendou arrived at Ushijima's house. When he saw that the lights are already on he knew that Ushijima's already home. He knocked at the door and waited for Ushijima to open it. 

"You're back." Ushijima said as he opened the door for Tendou.

Tendou just nodded at him and went straight to his room. He's exhausted from staying outside the whole day, he didn't even had proper meals since he forgot his wallet and the talk with Oikawa made him tired. He grabbed his towel and stripped down his clothes, throwing it on the floor as he walk under the shower. He let out an exhausted sigh as he felt the coldness of the water run through his body. It felt so refreshing after his long stressful day. He closed his eyes and suddenly started thinking about Ushijima and the thought of Ushijima turned him on that he started touching himself. He was so focused daydreaming  that he didn't even noticed Ushijima came inside his room. 

"He's taking a bath." Ushijima said to himself when he got inside Tendou's room,he picked up the clothes that Tendou threw and put it inside the laundry basket, he then knocked at the bathroom door but  there was no response he was about to go when he heard Tendou mention his name, so out of curiosity he slowly opened the door and there he saw Tendou's back leaning on the wall,the water from the shower flows through his skin,  his eyes half open as he touch himself, moaning Ushijima's name. Ushijima stood there, frozen on his spot, shocked from what he's seeing and also amazed at the expressions that Tendou is making. He never knew that Tendou can make those expressions and those sexy sounds.