Chapter 37

When Iwaizumi arrived at Tokyo he directly called Matsukawa, after a few rings he finally got an answer. Matsukawa ranted about how Iwaizumi ignored them for the whole duration of his work leave. That Iwaizumi did not call or sent them a message about what was happening during his 'Quest to take back Oikawa' . Iwaizumi just laughed and told Matsukawa that he will go to their place and of course Matsukawa said yes.  He went back to his own house and when he got inside he was greeted by the silence. He sighed and put his things inside his room and since he was gone for a month the house was filled with dust he decided to do some clean up first after cleaning he took a bath and changed his clothes. He lied on his bed and dialed Oikawa's number after a few seconds the call was answered and he was greeted with a cheerful hello from his boyfriend and it made him chuckle. 

"Were you holding your phone?"

'Yes. How are you Iwa-chan?'

"I'm fine, I cleaned the entire house , and took a bath."

'Ohh, how was your trip?'

"It's fine and besides we we're talking on the phone during my drive."

'Hmm'

"Oh right, I will go to Matsukawa's place later, he was ranting at me earlier on how I did not contacted him during my leave." He laughed. "Maybe we will have a drink later too."

'Oh, okay Iwa-chan. Take care , don't drink too much you have work tomorrow .'

"I know babe.I'll call you later, I need to sleep."

'Okay, I love you Iwa-chan.'

"I love you too. Take care."

After the call ended Iwaizumi immediately fell asleep. 

It was already evening when Iwaizumi woke up, he groaned and stretched his body before getting up, washing his face , changed his clothes and went out, he dropped by the convenience store first to buy some drinks before going to Matsukawa's place. When he arrived  and got inside he was hugged by the two guys. 

"Boy we missed your ugly face so much." Hanamaki laughed and took the bottle of beers.

"How are you?" Matsukawa asked.

"I'm fine." Iwaizumi said and the two of them sat down while Hnamaki served the foods. 

Iwaizumi told them everything from the start, from the moment he came out to his parents, to how they ended up together again. He even told them about Ushijima. They were shocked but they understood Oikawa.

"So when will Oikawa live with you?"

"He said after his 1 year term."

"What? you will spend 3 months having a long distance relationship?" 

Iwaizumi laughed. "It's okay, I can visit him during my day offs, he can also visit me during his day offs. We can call each other too."

"Well, if you say so." Hanamaki said and opened the bottle of beer and the three of them started drinking . They talked about work, basically Iwaizumi was doing all the talking since the two keep on asking him questions. Iwaizumi ended up crashing on Matsukawa's place since he is too drunk to drive home. The next day, he went home early to prepare for work.

"Damn, I can't believe I'm going to start my work after a month of leave with a hangover." He groaned as he fixed his tie.

'I told you not to drink too much.' Oikawa said from the other line.

"I know, I'm sorry. Hanamaki brought additional bottle of beers."

' They will receive a sermon from me later. Did you already ate breakfast?'