Female Cooler x Male Reader - Sister Meet Up Part 2

*From the events lead from the previous chapter. Two days have passed and Frieza journeys across space towards Earth. Two more days then and Frieza has arrived on Earth tagged with her boyfriend. Your Younger Brother.*

Frieza: Ah. Earth. My sister chose a nice planet. *Frieza takes her phone and calls Cooler*

Cooler: *Ring Ring* *Yawn* Ah sis! *Cooler picks up the phone*

Cooler: Hey sis! Are ya in town?

Frieza: I am my sister. You said that you live in east district?

Cooler: Yes. Here I will power up some so you can find my energy. *Cooler powers up*

Frieza: Hmm....(Her ki. It's so big. This is just some of her power?) Ah there you are. Give me a few min. Come on babe.

Your brother: Okay.

Cooler: Okay! *Frieza hangs up*

*3 minutes later*

Frieza: This is her house. *Frieza knocks*

Cooler: *Cooler opens the door* SIS!!!! *Cooler and Frieza both hug tightly*

Your brother: (You)!

You: Hey (You)! Missed you!

Your brother: I've missed you as well. *The two hug*

Cooler: *Laughs* That's your brother?! I didn't know you had one! Sis and (Your brother) come in!

*The four sit at Coolers big kitchen table*

Frieza: So sister. I wanted to discuss with you a plan I've been wanting to conduct.

Cooler: OHHHH NO! If your thinking to taking on Father without me. Consider it No!

Frieza: That's the thing....

Cooler: Huh?

Frieza: I want you to join me. I cant do this alone. Who knows how strong Father has gotten. Conquering countless planets and using me. I will not allow it.  I can tell you've gotten alot stronger over these past years. (Matter of fact...days)

Cooler: Oh sister.... Yes! I'd love that very much! We will have Fathers head in no time. I dont want to do this alone either. Itd me much of a hassle me being alone and all *Laughs*

Frieza: (Ugh I should just tell her...) I've also found out Colds future plans as well.

Cooler: Hm?

Frieza: *Tells her Colds plan of taking over Planet Yardrat and Earth in the Now almost in the next month*

Cooler: PERFECT!!

Frieza: Huh?!

Cooler: Since he wants to take his sweet time. This leaves me more time to train! Hopefully I'll gain a new transformation. As so will you sister!

Frieza: (*Sigh*....I'm glad she wasnt worried.) Yes! Your right! And I will train with you!

Cooler: Mhm!

Your brother: (You) how long has it been? Almost 5 years?! With you doing missions so much you've defintely gotten stronger and sharper huh?

You: Yeahh thank you. Its defintely been a trip for me. A long one in that fact.

Your brother: I've been searching for Cooler ever since she left for Earth to get the dragonballs. And fought a Saiyan named Goku.

Frieza: ... *She stares down at her cross legged.*

Cooler: Sis. Are you okay?

Frieza: Yes. I'm okay. Distant memories that's all.

Your brother: *Your brother holds Frieza in comfort. She grasps his hand.* (Gah. Its one of these times I wish I could learn how to speak through telekinesis)

Cooler: Yep! That's right! And I've loved him ever since. And I will continue too until my days are passed! *She leans next to you*

Frieza: ..."(Your Brother). You wanted to tell me something?"

" - Telekinesis

*Your brother glances at her for a few seconds*

Cooler: So how did you guys fall in love?

Frieza: Well...(Your brother) Has been a very a loyal servant to me. Sacrificing his life to keep me safe during battle and loving me as a Queen. And for that I love him dearly.  (And hes also kind and quite cute...)

Your brother: (Okay just think what I would speak. Okay got it!) "Yes! Dont worry of the past anymore. You are much stronger and intelligent now. Worrying will make you weaker in your emotions. Frieza. I love you very much and even if the world has ended, I will always be there with you! No matter what."

You: (Your brother)! Are you okay! Your just staring off into spac-

*Cooler grabs/holds your hand softly*

You: Oh Nevermind....

Frieza: *Frieza looks and stares directly at his eyes with slight tears in her eyes. Then she gives him a long kiss* "I will show you all of my love tonight. (Your Brother)...."

Cooler: ....

*Cooler looks over to you smiling widely in love*

Cooler: Say. Why dont you stay here. You have no place else to live right?

Frieza: Wha....are you sure! I mean I-

Cooler: Yayyyyy!!!! We have an extra bedroom here so it's all your for the two of you!

Frieza: *Giggles and blushes* Thank you my sister.

*The night arrives. Cooler and Frieza are in bed with there true loves having passionate, Intimate sex*

Frieza: (Your brother)....(Your brother)! I love you! *She tongue kisses you as you both are about to climax*

Your brother: Frieza....I love you too! I love you so much.

*As Frieza wraps her whole body around him. The two climax together. Quickly falling asleep ontop of each other.*

Frieza: (Your Brother)....*She whispers*

You: Cooler...*You softly touch both of her cheeks for the first time*

Cooler: *Giggles...She tongue kisses you weighing down her sex onto yours in the proccess.

You: Cooler! I....*The two of you collapse hands.*

*With one more thrust from Cooler the to of you climax at the same time.*

Cooler: I love you (You)...So much...*She begins to tear in joy*

You: I love you too. *You tighten hugs as you both fall soundly asleep*

*Mean while in colds spaceship*

Colds minion: Lord Cold. We are set to reach Yardrak in approximately 29 days .

Cold: Excellent....At least now no obstacles are in my path....at least....to my knowledge...