Female Cooler x Male Reader - Goku And Vegeta Encounter

*3 weeks have gone by since Frieza and her boyfriend (Your younger brother) came to Earth to stay with you and Cooler. Since then, the four of you have been training. Gradually getting stronger each day. Even (You) and your (Brother) tapped into your hidden ability....Super Saiyan. It surprised both Cooler and Frieza as they once despised Saiyans but it didnt bother them one bit. Actually they were quite happy!*

Cooler: Sis. I'm going to run some errands real quick. Gonna go grocery shopping as well. Want anything?

Frieza: No. Thank you though.

Cooler: (Your younger brother) do you want anything?

Younger Brother: No thanks.

Cooler: Alright I'm off!

You: See you soon!

*Frieza and your brother finish training together, take showers, and sit on the couch.*

Younger Brother: *Scrolling past the movies* Do you want to watch Coraline?

Frieza: What's it about?

Younger: Oh your gonna loooove it!

*Goku and Krillin are out on Kami house doing some light training together while Marron, Master Roshi, and Android 18 are inside. As Goku is about to do his Kamehameha wave, he abruptly stops and feels a slight powerful energy.*

Krillin: Goku what's up?

Goku: ....Its that same energy again but this time its ENORMOUS! I'll be righ back....its in Hercule City. *Goku clicks ssj and heads toward the energy full speed*

Krillin: ....Um....18?!

*Meanwhile at the capsule corporation. Vegeta at ssj is at it again with (Younger) Trunks training hard. (Note - This takes place after the events of the buu saga.)*

Trunks: Rrrahh! *aims and kick Vegeta but misses*

Vegeta: Stop!

Trunks: Huh?! What's the hold up Dad?

Vegeta: ...(No....It cant be....that energy....) Trunks! Stay here and resume your training! *Vegeta abruptly leaves capsule Corp to get to that energy*

*Bulma walks into the training room and looks around.*

Bulma: Huh. I was gonna say that dinner is ready but I saw him leave. Guess your eating leftover tonight?

Trunks: Sure!!!! Yesss!!!!!

*Back at your house. With Frieza and your brother cuddling.*

Frieza: My...God! That was horrifying!!!!

Your brother: I know right. Still gives me the creeps even after watching it again.

*Friezas phone rings*

Frieza: Hey sis what's up?

Cooler: Just wanted to let you know that I'm on my way home now. Could you help me with the groceries?

Your brother: (....Two energy are closing into us....quite fast..)

Frieza: Yeah! No problem.

Cooler: Okay. See you soon.

Frieza: See ya sis!

*Hangs up*

Your brother: Baby.

Frieza: Yes.

Your brother: There are two saiyans fast approaching us. And they are strong.

Frieza: Huh!?!

Vegeta: COME OUT FRIEZA!! I KNOW YOUR IN THEIR! ILL BLAST THIS PLACE TO DUST!

Your Brother: Stay here.

*Your brother comes running out of the house*

Your brother: Vegeta....I've heard some stories about you.

Vegeta: Tell me. Why is Frieza here? And why hasn't she blown this Earth apart already?

Frieza: Because....my days are over! *Frieza comes out*

Vegeta: (Her energy! It's so strong I can barely read it)

Frieza: I've learned my lesson after my fight with Goku. Since then I've wanted a better future and a happier life than to be mistreated by my Father.

Vegeta: How am I supposed to know that?!

Goku: Frieza!? Is that you!? *Goku flies down*

*Then Cooler pulls into the drive way*

Goku and Vegeta: COOLER!?!?

Cooler: Goku, Vegeta! Hello! What brings you here?

*Goku powers down*

Goku: Wow! I should be asking you that. Long time no see.  (I dont sense any evil in the two anymore)

Cooler: Indeed. I should apologize to you about-

Goku: Dont worry! It's alright. I sense the good in both of you.

Vegeta: Well Frieza! I'm not gonna take any chances! *Vegeta charges Frieza*

Goku: Vegeta stop!

*He throws a punch but Frieza catches it and she does a light ki blast attack injuring Vegeta*

Vegeta: Ugh.....(Way too strong....) *Gets up* Okay....I think you made your point.

Cooler: I've disbanded my army for good as I saw the harm my Father was doing to us. My Father is....One of the most awful, controlling monster in the universe. And once I see him, I will have his head for the torture hes put me and Sis through!

Goku: Oh! I understand.

Vegeta: Hm...So what are his plans now?

Cooler and Frieza: ....

Frieza: In the next month hes gonna invade planet yardrak and Earth for the dragonballs.

Goku: WHAT!?!?

Cooler: But me and sis wont allow that to happen. We've been training for the past month now. We dont know how strong Cold is now but it's best to be prepared.

Your Brother: Cooler....

Vegeta: Wait! I thought Trunks killed him a long time ago?

Frieza: Yes that's correct. But when the peaceful days were on Earth, or back when we were working for him, my army and I collected him and revived him when we had the chance.

Goku: Ah I see. Say! If you guys need a Traning partner, I or Vegeta will be gadly to help! Right Vegeta?

Vegeta: DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH KAKAROT!

Goku: And I'd love to spare with the two of you as well. *Floats back up and flies away.*

You and Your Brother: We'd be glad too!

Vegeta: Hm. *Vegeta powers up and flies fast away*

You: Well....that went better than I thought.

Your brother: Yeah. I know right?

*You, Frieza and her boyfriend help Cooler put the groceries away. Night arrives and the four of you have dinner*

*In space.....*

Cold: Nearly there I expect?

Servant: About 28 days prior sir!

Cold: Excellent.  Think it's time I start traning a little.