Female Cooler x Male Reader - Cooler and Frieza Versus King Cold (Finale)

*You and your brother both charge at Cold throwing punches at them but they never landed a punch.*

King Cold: With a power like that and barely any martial arts combat its pathetic. 

*King Cold teleported in front of them and knocked them both out. Sending them flying into the sky. *

Cooler: Babbyyyyy!!!! *She launches powerful death ball at him knocking him back and with her fluent unique martial arts combat she goes at him.*

Frieza: *She aims at Cold* *She shoots!*

*Cooler blows cooler back with the palm of his hand and flicks back the death beam with the back of his hand.*

King Cold: Well this isnt fair. Looks like thing are gonna get a little rough up here. This may be appropriate to do but, time to introduce you to my new found power!

*Cooler instantly transforms into diamond Cold*

*With Frieza and Cooler shocked, Cold rushes and pumbles both of the girls to the ground then, throws them up in the air. He teleports behind Cooler knocking them sending them flying then doing the same with Frieza but back and forth Cold was doing it.*

Cooler: Sis I dont think we can keep this up.

Frieza: Me neither. Our power even at full strength isnt enough to make him bleed.

Cooler: I have and idea.

*Cold stil up in the air, take both of there legs and flies them down into the Earth. But still Frieza and Cooler had no scratch on them.*

Cooler: Put this on your left ear.

Frieza Fancy. What's this?

Cooler: A little something that Goku gave to me a while back.

*Cooler puts the earring on her right here and the force pushes them together.*

Frieza: Wait!? Goku?!

*The Force conjoins them creating a powerful being.*

???: Ahhh I feel rather refreshed today. If I had to name myself it would be Friezor.

Friezor: Goodbye Father! You've had enough!

Cold: Bring it on!

*Friezor and Cold go at it expanding there martial arts combat. Friezor gaining the upper hand, throws Cold and fires and Death ball + Death beam wave towards Cold. It greatly weakens Cold and he lands on the ground hard.*

Cold: Ugh....Who are you?

Friezor: The one who's daughter who's life you destroyed! *Friezor right hands Cold sending him flying up in the air. Then she turns into golden Friezor. Her power expanding drastically.*

Cold: Alright....*Panting and wiping blood off his mouth.* you left me know choice.

*Cold readies his ultimate death ball making it the size of and Earth and Friezor going full power Cooler learning Full powered Galick Gun, and Frieza her golden Death ball, charging it and ready to fire.*

Cold: I really didnt want to do this. But I cant allow you to get in the way of what I'm doing. I wanted you thr headline of my army.

Friezor: But you never showed me any of care for me. You kept using us to get what you want then sent us off. You've never even hugged us like you were yours.

Cold: ....

Friezor: What do you have to say about that?!!

Cold: *Cold fires his blast*

Friezor: *Friezor very angry, fires her beam pushing Colds blast close to him.*

Cold: Raaahhhh!!!! *Cold tries pushing it back but is to low on energy and reverts to his golden form *

Friezor: FATHER!!!! *Tears coming from her eyes.*

*Friezor fires another powerful beam, Disentagrating Cold and sending the beam up in space.*

Friezor: *Pant...Pant* Goodbye....*She reverts back to her original form.*

Friezor: I'm not how long I'm gonna be in this form but, I kinda like it.

???: "Oh no mam. Your coming directly with me so I can infuse you two."

Friezor: Who's this speaking to me?

Supreme kai: *Teleports to your location*

Friezor: Surpreme kai?

Surpreme kai: Long time no see.

*It was originally said that Frieza met Supreme kai first before Cooler but it is actually the opposite. Surpreme kai met Cooler when she was young. She was with Cold on a mission to Earth to investigate any Dragonballs but were already turned to stone. Cold visted surpreme kai for information to increase his power. That was when they first met.*

Surpreme kai: *Fires a beam using his finger and the two unfuse*

Cooler: Thanks uncle

Frieza: Yep. (Even though that was enjoyable)

Surpreme kai: Let me get you two back home. 

*Kai teleports the two back to there house*

Kai: So how was the battle?

Cooler: This is the first time in my life that I'm happy. I know that I did the right thing and now I know his true feelings for us.

Frieza: I can say that im satisfied. I'm on the same page as sis. Just knowing that hes gone his all that matters to me.

Kai: That's good! I'm happy for the both of you. You guys did well! I have a little reward for you. Stand still.

Cooler: ohhhh interesting.....

Frieza: More gifts? *laughes*

*Kai fires an energy beam.*

Cooler: Oh my my power is over flowing!

Frieza: Yes....

Cooler: Hmph! *Cooler instantly turns into ultimate Cooler with Frieza doing the same*

Kai: I have unlocked your potential.  Make sure you train this form as much as possible as it can be difficult to control.

*Cooler and Frieza turns back*

Cooler: Thank you so much uncle! This means alot.

Frieza Honestly thank you!

Kai: Your welcome! Anytime. We defintely have alot of catching up to do so I'll drop by and come see you two. I'll catch up with you soon. *Kai teleports back to his planet.*

Frieza: I'm gonna miss that fusion....

Cooler: Sis!

Frieza: What...Oh! No way!!

Cooler: Let's just say I like it too.

*With everything back to peace once more, Cooler manages to get an extra pair of potaras from kai bribing him and gives it to You and your brother. You two fuse together permenatly while Cooler and Frieza does the same. You two after a year get married and have a beautiful baby. Until the next danger, the brave warriors will be ready for another day.*