Prologue

"Are you sure we aren't lost?" Your best friend asks as they look at their phone. You and your best friend have been driving around for a few hours and have found yourselves hopelessly lost in a rather desolate neighborhood. There are very few cars to be seen, and there aren't that many houses with lights on. The centerpiece of the neighborhood appears to be a park, but even then neither of you can see any children playing on the playscapes or swinging on the swings- Some of the structures even have webs on them from not being used for so long; this neighborhood is the closest definition to a ghost town, and you can't get any service here either, so you have no way of finding your way out of this neighborhood for now.

"I'm pretty sure I saw an exit into the main street somewhere." You reply as you continue to try and find your way out. "At least I think I saw it somewhere..." You had only taken a millisecond to scan your surroundings and you look to the front where you suddenly see what looks like a car charging right at you!

 "WHOA WHAT THE F-" You both scream as you swerve out of the way of the car and lose control!

"WHOA WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE!!!" Your best friend screams, but it's too late- you slam right into it and you quickly get knocked out.