Reverie

The suit of armor begins wildly swinging it's sword around, just missing your neck as you swing the battle axe and strike the armor. Much to your shock it barely even dents the armor as it continues to trudge forward. The suit of armor then tosses it's sword away as it grabs ahold of the axe and manages to wrestle it out of your hands, leaving you practically weaponless.

"RUN!!!" Sophie shouts as you and Sophie quickly run up the staircase, with the suit of armor following close behind.

"There has to be some way to stop that thing! It's like a tank!" You shout as you and Sophie reach the top of the staircase and rush out into the backyard. Sophie stays clear of the mud as the suit of armor eventually emerges, one handing the giant axe like a beserker. It begins chasing you for a few seconds before slamming the axe into the ground, burying it deep in and giving you time to clear some distance as the suit of armor tries to pull the axe out of the ground.

"Quick! The hose!" Sophie shouts as you rush over to the water hose and blast the suit of armor with a stream of water! It initially doesn't do anything to the possessed armor until you aim at the ground, making it muddy. The suit of armor starts comically slipping around before falling into the mud. "Now! Let's head upstairs before it can get back up!"

"Right!" You shout as you and Sophie head upstairs to lose the haunted armor, who has just gotten back up and resumed the chase. You and Sophie manage to make it downstairs as the now angry suit of armor starts chasing you again, and you run into the kitchen! You grab a large frying pan and start bashing the suit of armor with it as it emerges! This stuns the armor long enough for you to throw the pan off to the side and run over to the table. "Alright Sophie, let's give him the works!"

"Right!" Sophie shouts as the two of you push the table and ram it right into the suit of armor! It quickly gets slammed into a wall and finally you throw everything you have at it, including the cross. The suit of armor gets blasted with white paint, and as soon as the cross makes contact the suit of armor falls apart. The pieces are no longer animated, and you and Sophie breathe a sigh of relief.

"Well! That takes care of that! Now we can find my best friend." You say as the two of you head upstairs. "I really need to go use the bathroom though." You mumble as you head into the bathroom. Sophie patiently waits outside as you do your business, and then she hears water running. Sophie walks in to see you trying to turn off the bathtub faucet, with little to no success. "It won't stop!"

"Oh no!" Sophie shouts as the bathtub faucet breaks out and water begins flowing out at an unnatural speed, quickly overflowing the tub before overflowing the bathroom! You fight to keep your head above the rising water and then notice that the light fixture is not what it appears to be! You quickly punch the light fixture, smashing it open and revealing a hole where you can escape the flooding bathroom! Sophie quickly goes through and pulls you out as the water finally stops flowing, and the two of you have found yourselves in a strange room with an open pathway leading outside of the manor. "And I think that's our way out!" Taking advantage, you and Sophie quickly head outside to find yourselves on the manor roof and you fight to avoid slipping off.

"Hey look! There's yet another door over there! Man this place just keeps getting weirder and weirder!" Sophie says as you make your way over to said door. You bash it open to reveal none other than your best friend!

"Oh thank god you're here!" They cry as embrace you tightly.

"How did you end up here?!" You ask.

"I tried knocking on the door, but then I passed out and well... I wound up here." Your best friend replies.

"I'm just glad you're safe!" You say. "You wouldn't believe what was in this place!"

"Well, let's get out of here." Your best friend says as the three of you leap off the roof and onto the trees, safely making your way down without injury. "Who's this?"

"Oh wait you can see me?" Sophie asks.

"Yeah I can see you." Your best friend replies.

"She haunts the playground." You explain. "Had it not been for her I probably would have died in that manor. I'm grateful for her help."

"Aww thanks!" Sophie replies. "Any time!"