𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝟓: 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 ᵇˣᵇ

another twink thang. short.🐒

for my boo hotcheetozzz 💙🤧

ybnquando.✨

"i'm bored."

"imma fuck wit him bruh."

"you know he not gon like it tyty, you must like pissin him off."

"i loveee it actually, i like seein ma bae mad. he gets aggressive, love that shit."

"now when he slap the shit-

"while callin me a slut? mhm makes it betta'."

tyquain put the glass of hennessy down— standing up, placing the sucker back in his mouth. winking at his friend lathan, seeing him sigh shaking his head going back to serving drinks to the people at the bar.

scoping around for a nice looking man to dance on. already high, tipsy enough. the darkskin felt great tonight. it was mid august so he was hot with all the motion going on, he couldn't complain though.

taking his phone out to send a message to his lover, little smile playing on his face when he got message on top of message asking him where he was.

to: MA 4EVAAA💙♿️
about to jump on this nigga dick respectfully. leave me alone.🐒

knowing that'll piss him off. laughing to himself because he knew he would never go out his way to cheat on him. he just liked fucking with the man.

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄
MA 4EVAAA💙♿️
imma beat yo ass, respectfully

ykw fuck the nigga

on my momma i hate you sometimes

hoe ass

yo location on too, dummy🤡

i'm omw bitch

leaving him on read, rolling his eyes he put the phone in his pocket. seeing someone that looked like a dog, he was mostly ugly but he had something to him. having confidence, he strutted over to his sectional.

"wazzam? you look bored." putting his hand on his hip, moving the sucker over to the side of his mouth, smile getting wider when he saw a look of happiness come over this man's face.

"shit, not no more, watchu want?" passing the blunt to his friend, then looking back at tyquain who looked high out his mind but it made him attractive.

"i wanna dance. you up fa' that?" he didn't have much of a choice to say no because tyquain was pulling him up and dragging him to the dance floor.

he had to be like six feet to his five-eight frame, the hand that he grabbed  he turned himself around putting his ass on his crotch.

'on the way' by jhene played, tyquain swayed his hips side to side. glancing back at him, seeing a pleased look on his face. he laughed, not really pleased himself.