𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝟏: 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐇𝐔𝐁.𝐂𝐎𝐌 ᵇˣᵇ

21POLO

in which.| Sheyaa the top rated; top hottest from pornhub gay rearranges taurus guts.

━─━─━━─━「 ⚁ 」━━─━─━─━

OMNISCIENT

sheyaa licked over his lips looking at the twenty-one thousand that was being loaded into his bank account smiling at the sight. since he was the top of everything and been in the game for the longest, he got payed and worshipped more.

today, he had to be in a video with a newbie that goes by the name POLOG. sheyaa did some research on the younger, thinking he was fine as hell.

taking notice that the man was making homemade amateur porn clips for his hundreds of followers on twitter, finding out that the boy had a pussy. if polo was trans he wouldn't give a fuck, boy pussy is what he loved anyway.

"shey, you up in a five!" the director peeked in for a quick second before going back out, older nodded looking over the video of the younger fingering his tight entrence. rubbing over his semi erection getting turned on by the moans that was existing polo's plump lips.

the clip shortly ended with the boy creaming all over his slick fingers. sheyaa couldn't wait till he seen the boy creaming all over his girth.

standing up putting his phone down on the desk, he was in nothing but versace boxers. the crew gave him a outfit to wear for today's video, he was kind feeling repugnance with the choice of the clothing because it was nothing he'd wear a day in his life. but put it on anyways.

taurus breathed in and out slowly looking in the mirror trying to hype himself up so he wont feel so nervous, fixing over any 'mistake' or flaw he seen on his body. this is his first time being on a professional video, so, he shaved every single part of his body not wanting a single hair to be in sight.

maybe he was scared of sheyaa and maybe a little excited, never did he think that he'll be getting pounded by him. the way the older fucks into people, so aggressive, so intense, so sinful. taurus fucked himself to sheyaa's videos almost every night, now that he's about to actually get fucked by the older he was shocked.

he knew that he would get fucked into oblivion after he had sex with a porn star that goes by nba youngboy, he did some damage to him. polo never cummed so hard in his life from that video.

fixing any last touches to his outfit that they provided for him, he liked what they gave him. his chocolate ebony tone complimented the red, blacks and the whites on the garment. he felt sexy in it, enjoying the feeling of how the cool air brushed against his privates.