💗Intro💗

Min Yoongi's life had been full of pain and hardships. Solace could be found, but only when he was composing songs. Luckily now his life was... peaceful. But it was boring and dull. He was lonely and life was starting to feel pointless. Suddenly that all changed. Park Jimin a half human and half Guardian Angel flutters his wings and lands right smack dab into Yoongi's life. It was serendipity. Something neither of them were looking for but it had an amazing and beautiful outcome.

Welcome:

Hi I don't know how you managed to find my book but I am glad you did. Welcome to Guardian Angel. Please Vote, Comment, Share, and Love Yourself.

Fan-Art:
I will post any Fan-Art at the end of each chapter and mention the creators of the fan-art under each one. How to send me or give me fan-art: Make a book on Wattpad and put your fan-art in it. Then pm me a link to the book once you have published it. Make sure the book has the tags:

#Illegirl #fanart/#fan-art
I will even make a fan appreciation book where we can do Q and A's, I will take oneshot requests, extras from books, rps, I will post Covers and Fan-Arts there, updates, announcements, also alternate endings, contests, ARMY hangout, and if you guys want to write spin offs of my books I will do chapters that give information and also support your spin offs.
If you want to write a spin off please pm me so that I can support you and protect you from Copyright.

Smut scences:

Don't beg me to write sex scenes. I will do one if I feel comfortable. If I am ever going to write that type of scene it won't be to entertain readers it will be for the growth of the characters. To me sex is an intimate thing it should not be used loosely in books. No pun intended. Lol. It should only be between two people that love each other.

Love is a strong word don't mistake lust for love.
~Jimins-Illegirl

(Also I bet someone somewhere else may have said this. But I just came up with this cause I'm deep and all that other angsty teen crap. So tell me if someone else said that first lol. I don't wanna be stealing someone's crap right before I tell you not to steal my crap. Lol.)

COPYRIGHT:

COPYRIGHT ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
This is mine steal it and I will find you. Fireeeee oh aye oh. Sorry I'll stop I hope you know I don't take myself seriously. But still steal my story and or plot or ideas I will come for you. Xoxo

If anyone finds any stories like this one please give me their username. Make sure to tag: @Jimins-Illegirl and comment the username of the questionable author and the title of their questionable story. Love yall thanks. Kisses muah *blows a kiss like Seokjin