🦋A Grey City🦋

Yoongi's Pov------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi's Pov
------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of footsteps, the sound of cars, the sound of Yoongi's heartbeat. The color of the sidewalk, the slight smog, the tall looming buildings.

What all theese sounds and sights had in common, (according to Yoongi) is the color grey.

The air in any big city was a bit dirty. Seoul was one of those places. A slight grey haze was always present in the air.

To him, grey was more than just a color. Grey was a feeling. It was a dull feeling. It felt empty and yet so full at the same time. The feeling of an epmty spot in his soul, but he had everything he needed. So what more could he possibly want?

Theese were the thoughts that drove him crazy. The thoughts that he would then take and turn into a song. Which would then lead to lyrics. And in completion he would rap the lyrics rhythmically and precisely over the beat. Or as he liked to call it "tongue technology".

But yeah he - I mean I made a song about how my life feels. It's called A Grey City.

I shook my head at myself for my inner 3rd person monologue. It's not like anyone is listening. Honestly no one would listen even if I was speaking out loud anyway.

I kept walking down the sidewalks of Seoul. Made two rights then a left. Entering my favorite 24 hour coffee shop, ordering my usual plain Americano, and heading to my boring job.

Life is great. I chuckled at my sarcastic thought.

Sometimes I wish life wasn't so plain. Sometimes my thoughts spiral in my head and form a dark and violent whirlpool. Sometimes I, Min Yoongi feel that if I ... suddenly ........
left no one would care.

My family abandoned me. They call me disgusting. My parents can't even bare to look at me.

My name is Min Yoongi, I am 21 years old, I like boys, and I live in a grey city.
_________________________________________

⌨︎ "Jimin's Illegirl" is typing......

Thank you so much for reading.

I hope you enjoy this first chapter. Please share, comment, vote, and add this to your library. ♡♡
Take love and hugs (^-^) ----> ♡♡

(edited)