🦋Getting Cleaned Up🦋

3rd Pov
------------------------------------------------------------
Once Yoongi had finally gotten Jimin to the correct building, and Jimin had gotten all of thier luggage in the room Yoongi finally took a seat on the couch.

Yoongi couldn't help but notice that the cute boy with honey blonde hair seemed very anxious.

Jimin was pacing back and forth and mumbling under his breath with a pained look on his face.

Jimin was mumbling the enochian cloaking spell that kept his wings from being seen or touched by humans.

After healing Yoongi's broken rib he was tired and it was hard to hide his wings. Even though Yoongi would have to find out soon he didn't want to tell him too soon.

Yoongi couldn't stand seeing the younger pacing the floor anymore it was making him tense up. He grabbed Jimin's stripped sleeve and forced him to sit on the couch.

Jimin turned his head toward Yoongi with a shocked expression.

"Hey, Jimin can you get a first aid kit and some ice?"

Jimin just nodded and went to his suitcase.

He pulled out a homemade first aid kit. Even though Jimin was half angel he was still half human. And he was pretty clumsy. The small boy tended to trip over his own feet, yet he could dance with grace and beauty.

Rushing to the dorm door he flung it open and walked down the hall looking for the ice machine. Once he found it he grabbed one of the provided ice buckets and filled it to the brim.

Jimin needed this little distraction.

After he got back to the room he immediately put the some ice in plastic bags from his first aid kit. He handed them to Yoongi.

"Thank you Jimin-ah." Yoongi sighed pressing the small ice bag to the cut on his face.

"Your welcome hyung" Jimin smiled "Here let me clean you up." Jimin reached over to his first aid kit and took out alcohol wipes.

"No it's okay Jimin I can clean it myself." Yoongi blushed a bit from Jimin's sweet gesture. He hasn't been taken care of in years. He barely takes care of himself. But he does know that he wouldn't mind taking care of Jimin. And he wouldn't mind being taken care of by Jimin either.

"Please hyung. Please, just let me help you." Jimin pleaded giving the older his best puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh, fine." Yoongi acted all grumpy in a terrible attempt to keep up his tough guy facade.

"Take off your shirt." Jimin commanded. "I need to bandage you up. Also you need a new shirt this one is ripped up now."

"Jeez Jimin-ah I didn't know you were interested in seeing your hyung's abs." Yoongi smirked causing Jimin's cheeks  to turn scarlet red.

"Hey! stop that!" Jimin smacked Yoongi's arm in embarrassment.

Yoongi laughed his gummy smile on full display. "What the heck Minnie don't hit me! Can't you see that I am already quite beaten up?" Yoongi pulled his shirt over his head.

Jimin just covered his face with his small hands trying to hide his red puffy cheeks. The new nickname made his heart race in his chest.

"I am done. Come bandage me up." Yoongi cooed as he saw Jimin's cute attempt to hide.

Jimin took his hands away, but as soon as he saw the bruises and broken skin all over Yoongi's chest his face became serious.

"Hyung why would you let them hurt you like this?" Jimin reached out to caress Yoongi's face. But he shook his head and stopped himself.

Jimin what are you thinking? You just met him. Or well he just met you! You can't get personal with Yoongi yet or else he will think you're a pervert.

Yoongi titled his head looking at Jimin's chocolate brown eyes. He could see Jimin thinking hard about something. Jimin was shaking his head at himself.

Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's cute actions which broke the younger boy out of hi thoughts.

"Uuhhh Sorry hyung." Jimin tried his best to smile even though he just wanted to hug Yoongi. He wished he could have come to Yoongi sooner.

If I had gotten to Yoongi sooner maybe I could stopped him from getting hurt. Ugh I am such a useless Guardian Angel.

"Hey, Jimin calm down." Yoongi said causing the younger to stop getting distracted.

"Okay hyung." Jimin replied.

Jimin reached up and cleaned the cut on Yoongi's face with the alcohol wipes. The stinging sensation made Yoongi clutch onto Jimin's shirt.

The older boy could feel Jimin's finger tips lightly brush over his skin when a bandage was put over the now clean wound.

Yoongi held Jimin's shirt tightly again when the younger started cleaning the cuts and scrapes on his chest. After the burning feeling a gentle one would come next, lightly placing soft cotton bandages on his broken skin.

He sighed as Jimin's fingers brushed against his chest. Even one light touch soothed Yoongi. Somehow Yoongi felt as if this boy was going to change his life. But he would never admit it.

Jimin iced the bruises and then wrapped them in elastic bandages. This should make the bruises go away quickly.

Yoongi was kinda disappointed when he had to get up and find a new black tee-shirt. He missed the feeling of Jimin's small hands brushing against his skin.

"Thank you Minnie." Yoongi ruffled the youngers honey blonde hair.

Jimin just gave him a small nod. He was too shy to speak.

Now Jimin had his own problem to deal with. His wings.

________________________________________
⌨︎ "Jimin's Illegirl" is typing......

Thank you so much for reading.

Please share, comment, vote, and add this to your library. ♡♡
Take love and hugs (^-^) ----> ♡♡

(edited)