𝐒𝐄𝐗 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 ✮ 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Contrary to popular belief, this tag first began to storm the internet on Tumblr? So heads up, this is not my original idea. However, it has inspired me greatly :)

This story is going to be a short story, with chapters no longer than maybe 5, or breaching that number - 7. And of course, it stars Peter Parker.

Now, although this is mainly Peter there are other characters involved such as Bruce Banner, Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff. They come into the story briefly, along with numerous other avengers.

Now, this story is based heavily off of SMUT! With a little fluff, but if you are uncomfortable with the topic and somehow didn't expect anything as such of the title, then please - this is not the book for you :)

Our story begins when your father brings a new test worthy plant into the lab, specifically instructing you to keep away from it, however being a Stark your curiosity gets the better of you. Not wanting to take the blame alone, you drag the only other teenager in the facility with you. Peter Parker. How does your relationship change when things fall apart?...

Enemies to Lovers cliche.

Any questions or theories please feel free to leave them in the comments section ❤️

P.S — PLEASE READ!!

I AM WRITING THIS BOOK BEHIND LINES AND AM ALMOST FINISHED — MEANING THE WHOLE BOOK WILL BE RELEASED AT ONCE! SO, STAY TUNED ❤️