𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

It had been maybe four hours, you'd lost complete track of time. The only thing you could feel was the hot cum slowly drying on your stomach and the heavy head that lay on your shoulder, amongst the sweaty sheets and cool breeze that flowed through the open window. You were so sore you could barely move, small bruises forming on your hips as you lay there breathless. Peter had just finished for the first time, whereas it had probably been somewhere around your fifth. The pollen sure took it's toll, edging him right off to the very last second. You were exhausted.

The boy now lay next to you, still clinging to your skin despite finishing around twenty minutes ago. You didn't know whether it was the pollen or the sex drive, but Peter had said some things you'd never expected. You'd gathered he'd had a crush on you from the selected attire and avoiding the dirty talk, he'd really praised and complimented you. He told you he loved you maybe several times. Now, with still heavy breaths there he lay right next to you, his hand over your bare stomach with legs intertwined and his head still tucked into the crook of your neck.

No matter how comfortable it seemed to just lay there with the satisfactory of the wind cooling you off, it was beginning to smell and the wet sheets were making your skin itch.

"Hey," you whispered, gently moving Peter's head and you nudged your shoulder upwards. He took a moment to lift it, him too, aching all over and sleep was calling his name, "why don't you shower, get cleaned up and come in my room? Your beds... Wrecked" you gave a light smile as you looked over your bodies dispersed in the mess of mattress and sheets.

"You sure? I mean... I know you just helped me out but... Well, I wouldn't exactly call us friends" he swallowed, finally moving to sit up. You sighed, understanding, but there was a small space in your chest that needed filling and Peter was doing a good job at sealing it right now.

"Yes I'm sure, just go shower, we can talk about this later" you sighed, running a hand down your face and sitting up. Peter watched as you swung your legs over the bed, your hair falling down onto your back and he just wanted to kiss you all over. Cradle you in his arms until you fell asleep, whispering sweet nothings into your ear. But there was still a boundary, no matter how determined he seemed.

Soon you were dressed, not even looking back as you walked to his bathroom to clean your stomach, and soon you were pulling one of his shirts over your head. You picked up the wreckage of your clothes and then you were gone, out into the hallway closing the door behind you. On the positive side, the infection was gone and he no longer desired to fuck the life out of you. But he still liked you... A lot.

You had never wanted to shower so badly, practically running back to your room on the other side of the compound. A soon as the door closed you rushed to the bathroom, stripping off Peter's shirt and dumping your clothes on the side and diving under the hot water. It soothed your skin like honey, washing away all the post-sex sweat and swells and bringing back the natural glow in your skin. Admittedly, you spent a little too long in the shower, just over an hour to be exact, but it was worth it. You came out smelling fresher than a summers breeze.

Your room was hot from the shower steam and you had to open both your windows to clear it. It was like walking into a fog bank. But, you still managed to dry yourself, tieing your hair up into a messy bun when it was dry enough and throwing on Peter's shirt again. You could have gone for any set of PJ's, but Peter's... Was different. The cotton was different and it smelt like him. The warm smell that put butterflies in your stomach.

As if on cue, there was a knock on your door. It was quite, so you presumed it must have been Peter. You quickly moved from your bed, feet sinking into the carpet as you did so and slowly opened the door. Peter stood waiting patiently, pillow in hand like he was a seven-year-old having his first sleepover. You ushered him in out of the hallway and closed the door behind you.