𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

From that moment on you knew you were dead meat. With the way things looked, you wanted to up and end yourself there and then.

Your father moved in quickly, crouching down next to Peter who was now panting heavily having already made a mess in his trousers and the wet patch was only beginning to grow.

"What the hell are you two doing in here?!" Banner exclaimed, running to join your side with Thor close on his tail.

"That doesn't matter right now, we need to get Peter out of here!" Your father yelled back, eyes landing on the poor kid who was practically drowning in his own sweat.

"Can someone please explain what's going on here?!" you yelled over the panicking, eyes beginning to water as your heart jumped into your throat.

"Thor you do the honours" Your father sighed rather heavily, looking up to the long-haired man, you following your father's actions. Thor took a deep breath, standing at Peter's feet with his eyes clocking his body movements.

"This here," he gestured to the back of him where the plant was standing, "is called Sex Pollen. For myself, as I am a god, I am immune to the effects it may have on humans such as yourselves. The Aliens we battled with last month used it for recreation, as they find it difficult to reproduce on their own. For humans, the effects can be harsh, and the longer the substance stays in his bloodstream the worse it will get, possibly leading to trauma"

"So how do we get it out of him?" you yelled, voice shaking as Peter flinched beside you, his hips sliding lower along the floor as he thrust into thin air.

"Well, the only known cure is... Well... Sex"

"Of course it is" you groaned, fingers pinching your brow.

"And it has to be with the person they desire" Thor finished.

"Well, does he have a girlfriend or something?" Your father looked up to Banner and Thor, then to you. You gave him the look of 'don't look at me' before Thor gave a light chuckle.

"What's so funny?" you asked rather annoyed, looking up to the blonde man now standing with his hands on his hips.

"Well, I'm no expert but that girl appears to be you Lady Y/N" Thor smirked. You mouthed a confused 'what', looking back down to Peter. His eyes were strained on your breasts, his chest thundering with heavy breathing as he practically drooled over you. His hands were moving slowly, but you could see them making their way towards you.

"Oh, no, no - absolutely not!" Your father pulled Peter's hands back, but the power of the pollen was taking over and Peter gave your father a harsh shove, his hand retreating back and gripping your inner thigh. You gripped Peter's wrist, swallowing as you tried to push it back but he was getting needy.

"There's gotta be another way!" You wobbled on your feet as Peter continued to push on, your only advantage being that for some reason when he touched you his strength fell weak, arms turning to jelly. He was pulsating and Peter had lost track of how many time's he'd came just sitting there. He wanted nothing more than to throw you down and thrust into you until you were screaming his name, but the sane part of him screamed that - that would be wildly inappropriate.

"Unfortunately there is no other known cure unless your father and Banner can come up with one" Thor suggested, looking down to the pair sitting on the floor. Your father inhaled deeply, looking up to you.